SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMMANDER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg_77

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-11-22

COMMANDER  Empty
PostSubject: COMMANDER    COMMANDER  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 pm

did anyone ride the commander at the SXS ROUNDUP at Brimstone???? I seen they were doing demo rides
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

COMMANDER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMANDER    COMMANDER  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:42 am

I was going to but forgot to bring my helmet.. Wasn't to big on using a loaner! I will say I was not impressed at all. I talked to a few that did ride them and they weren't impressed. The commander also lost against a walker evans RZR in the obstacle course. A guy from Tony Toys was driving the commander.. The guy with the walker evans was riding with us that night..

The cab on the commander feels really tight compared to a RZR.. I guess its cause the motor and the fact the dash cluster is made onto the steering colum. They don't go over 8MPH inless you have your seat belt buckled..I asked the guy what if I want 4 points.. He said they are working on it cause they plan on racing them. There was just several things I didn't not like.. I really wish I would have had my helmet so I could give one a drive up trail 98
I will say this the seats and the cage seem much better then a RZR.
Back to top Go down
JB800

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-13

COMMANDER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMANDER    COMMANDER  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 am

The commander never rode in the obstacle course......He did however jump the boat as a demo and tried the pole bending course a couple of times.

I have test rode it a few times, maybe just because i'm a can-am fan, but i liked it except for the steering. It needs power steering in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ridebrimstone.com
Sponsored content

COMMANDER  Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMMANDER    COMMANDER  Empty

Back to top Go down

COMMANDER
Page 1 of 1