SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

East Coast Nationals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

East Coast Nationals  Empty
PostSubject: East Coast Nationals    East Coast Nationals  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:03 am

Hey guys! I know were more of trail centered group but I was curious to if anybody was goin to East Coast Mud Nationals in Doles, GA at Creekbottom park. I went 2 years ago and its alot of mud, bevarages and a few trails. More so a massive party all weekend with some mud racing riding and new friends. Im debating on going right now, its a 6 hour haul for me, I was wondering if any of yall are goin? Could be a great way to spread the word of the best SXS group in America! I posted it here instead of reional rides because people come from all over to it.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

East Coast Nationals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: East Coast Nationals    East Coast Nationals  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:17 am

Clayboy and I were just talking about how much of a party the mud events are. I have never been and plan to make one eventually. However, I doubt it will be this year.
Back to top Go down

East Coast Nationals
Page 1 of 1