SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer, concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer,   concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens. Empty
PostSubject: I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer, concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens.   I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer,   concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:36 pm

"Isn't it great to live in a society where the penalty for lying to a congressman

can be up to 30 years in jail, but the penalty for a congressman lying to you is

another two years in office. "
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer,   concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer, concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens.   I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer,   concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:54 pm

You know what tick...... That is what is wrong with America....
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer, concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens.   I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer,   concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:53 pm

You know the streets will be safer without Mr. Clemons walking them......excellent use of tax dollars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer, concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens.   I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer,   concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens. Empty

Back to top Go down

I just had to pass on this quote from Peter Schmuck, a Baltimore sports writer, concerning the indictment of Roger Clemens.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: