SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lookin for NC rides

Go down 
+3
wvyankee2
Admin
Thumper Vince
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thumper Vince
SSXSRider Member
Thumper Vince

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Lookin for NC rides Empty
PostSubject: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi,
I'm a rookie. Have a Razor with about 10 hrs on it. I am interested in riding and learning. Have buddy with a Ranger whos also wanting to go. I have Hummer off-road experience (extensive 10 yrs+) but am completely new to SXS. We live in Boone and would like to meet others for riding and socializing. I am also computer illiterate and am just learning the forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:35 pm

hey man..check out the offical rides section on the forum..we have rides all over.. Do you ever come to GA..I ride every weekend around here if your interested
Back to top Go down
Thumper Vince
SSXSRider Member
Thumper Vince

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Georegia is not to far. I will watch the official rides section. Thank you for the invite.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Maybe RCMass can jump in here, or PM him. He's a NC guy. If you want to come to WV, give me a shout. I'm an old Rubicon guy cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:45 pm

hey..anytime you want to ride just give me a call..if you come here we get to ride on the streets in town to woo hoo

im nick
706-264-0020
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:17 am

check out www.triadtrailblazers.com its not far from you and is a very active club with 100+ members and has a quickly growing SxS group.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm with Neuromax. Check out triadtrailblazers. There are rides most weekends somewhere. Alot are in WV just because it's close and they don't generally care where you ride. They like out-of-staters to come to WV and spend $$$$.
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:11 pm

I am from NC .... just the other side of the state. We are headed to WV to night to ride Wagon Wheel on Friday/Saturday.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Went through Wagon Wheel on my ATV 5 or so times last Saturday.

http://atvtrailblazer.proboards33.com/index.cgi?board=1&action=display&thread=1751
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Wingman, find me at KOA. I am in a white Dodge and a white 24' enclosed trailer. We will have a green and a blue Rhino with us.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:55 am

sorry so late = vacation all last week and just getting back into slacking off mode at work... Wink

Brown Mountain ORV Park is your closest place to test that RZR....

I am generalyl there at least 1 weekend a month.

Tiad Trail Blazers would be a great place to find out some info....and Im sure they are adding SxS's left and right.

email me anytime you want to ride.

rcmassengill@earthlink.net

I am in Catawba NC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin for NC rides   Lookin for NC rides Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin for NC rides
Page 1 of 1