SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREAT news for Yamaha!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

GREAT news for Yamaha!! Empty
PostSubject: GREAT news for Yamaha!!   GREAT news for Yamaha!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Maybe this will help Yamaha along as far as their development of a new sidexside someday - I pulled this from www.truthaboutrhino.com - looks like they won yet ANOTHER trial. I believe this makes 5 out of 6 trials in favor of Yamaha - this HAS to be good for anyone hoping Yamaha will release something awesome in the future.....

FIFTH JURY VERDICT FOR YAMAHA MOTOR CORPORATION, U.S.A.; JURY IN ALABAMA ONCE AGAIN REJECTS PLAINTIFF’S CLAIMS REGARDING YAMAHA RHINO

Yamaha Statement on McMahon vs Yamaha Decision in Montgomery, AL
CYPRESS, Calif. – OCTOBER 22, 2010 – A jury in Montgomery, Alabama today rejected the plaintiffs’ claims and returned a unanimous defense verdict in McMahon vs Yamaha, a case involving an accident on a Yamaha Rhino. This verdict in favor of Yamaha marks the fifth time that a jury has rejected plaintiffs’ claims regarding the Rhino’s design, finding no defect in the Rhino, and the second in Alabama. In August, a jury in Alexander City, Alabama found for Yamaha in another Rhino trial.
Yamaha is saddened whenever anyone is injured in a Yamaha product-related accident, and we urge all our customers to follow the safety guidelines posted on the Rhino and in the owner’s manual, and to always operate the products in a safe and responsible manner. Drivers and passengers should at all times wear helmets, protective gear including over-the-ankle foot wear, and the vehicle’s three-point seat belts.
The Rhino is a safe and useful off-road vehicle when driven responsibly, and has won virtually every “first in class” award and top safety ratings in independent reviews since its introduction.
Yamaha stands firmly behind the Rhino and will continue to vigorously defend the product.

SxS Vehicles are recommended for use only by licensed drivers age 16 years and older.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

GREAT news for Yamaha!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT news for Yamaha!!   GREAT news for Yamaha!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:30 pm

I got my pride hurt in my Rhino once. Do you think I can sue?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/

GREAT news for Yamaha!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: