SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Spare tire mount...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Spare tire mount... Empty
PostSubject: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 am

I walked into a truck accessories place today... was talking to the owner(i'm assuming) about a spare tire mount being made as a custom order. he led me to the guy that customizes and looks like i'm getting what i want for 60$.

it's going to mount in the bed... and the tire is going to sit at a 45 degree angle. he's making it out of aluminum.

there will still be room for a tool box too...

:afro:
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:13 am

I keep hearing chaching chaching.....maybe its just me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:15 am

lol whatever... i'm spending 60$, you're spending how much on wheels? lol

check your messages.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 10:46 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:07 am

aw geez... i wish you hadn't shown me that. that's exactly the same kind of set up i was wanting(just like Rhinomcb's)...i just thought i'd go cheap with this 'in the bed' mount.

by the way... sweet set up wvyankee.

guess what i'm going to be buying instead of a custom aluminum spare tire mount?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:10 am

Wheels, congrats on the new acessory. What truck acessory shop did you go too?

wvyankee nice looking spare tire carrier you have. where did you buy it at? I need to get one of them myself eventually.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:13 am

ATV_Rick wrote:

wvyankee nice looking spare tire carrier you have. where did you buy it at? I need to get one of them myself eventually.

Thanks. Check out my pic post the link is on the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:47 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
ATV_Rick wrote:

Thanks. Check out my pic post the link is on the bottom of it.

man that is nice and clean..i really like that setup
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:14 pm

atv rick... i went to truckers warehouse in priceville. but, i haven't paid for anything and he hasn't started yet. i'm considering a set up just like wvyankee's... and rhinomcb's...

looks clean and it reminds me of my jeep... which i love. :afro:
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Wheels wrote:
atv rick... i went to truckers warehouse in priceville. but, i haven't paid for anything and he hasn't started yet. i'm considering a set up just like wvyankee's... and rhinomcb's...

looks clean and it reminds me of my jeep... which i love. :afro:

Reminds me of my jeep too. So much so that I got a Willys Decal kit for the Rhino. Cool

Here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP-WRANGLER-WILLYS-MILITARY-GRAPHIC-KIT-decal-TJ-YJ_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50447QQihZ007QQitemZ170188717072QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I got the kit in Black, and the Model # for both sides of the hood I had made as: 07YXR-660. Just got done peeling all the decals off the Rhino. What a pain in the ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Spare tire mount...   New Spare tire mount... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Spare tire mount...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: The Wheel and Tire forum-
Jump to: