SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in the day............

Go down 
+18
ChrisC
cajuncoot
DirtDawber
CatMostFeared
4x4pac
roadiestar
Smith700
Wheels
Big-R
bush
AIRBORNE
nocerisdave
Foxfire
Z28
GunRunner
Gimpy
pit dog
ridepate
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back in the day............ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm

smith700 wrote:
No, it was Z in front, then Pate, then Gunny. It was pate that had left you behind.

Were you there? I think Gunny would be more then glad to tell on pate if that were the case. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Big-R wrote:
smith700 wrote:
No, it was Z in front, then Pate, then Gunny. It was pate that had left you behind.

Were you there? I think Gunny would be more then glad to tell on pate if that were the case. Just saying.

Nope. More second-hand information............
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

And I'm going to ask the same question that BigR asked......Were you there Little Smith???? Cause if you weren't, then I think you should let a "Dead Dog" lie.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Big-R wrote:
smith700 wrote:

He of course would........... thatsright Sorry I brought-up a sore-subject. Let's move onward and upward brethren...............

Back in the day............ - Page 2 2mg17oj
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 am

"When Hp or EGO'S didn't matter"
But you say "lets get gunny invoved also" , " heres one for little smith"
What kind of smart A comment is that?? It seems like TO ME you are still trying to show that you beat everyone there.....and was 2 years ago. No one cares that you beat everyone with a stock 660. Do you think any of the originals care??? They got fed up with this bull-crap and left. I ride with them every weekend, do you see any of this horse crap on the SORR or WATVC forum???....I get sick of this bull-crap every day on here. The members with the smart comments and personal attacks continues over and over.
Bash me all you want to...........Don't care. I just get fed up with this. I'll go ride every weekend with Z, and the Windrock ATV Club and not worry a bit about who has can talk the biggest crap behind a keyboard on here.
I now see why Z, others left here............ Sleep
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:47 am

Smith, some personalities just don't fit. That is the biggest problem most of the time. This board has a lot of members and a lot of personalities.

The fact is you started a thread about doubling your hp. Many here were trying to help you out when you brought up the past.

I have never said any thing about how fast my machine is and there are very few machines here that could beat it in a race. But the fact is it is fast. However, I really don't care how fast it is. You are worried about it.

I am not trying to call you out. I am just saying how things went down. I don't like it when people talk bad about a bunch of good people. There are still many members here that log in every day and enjoy each others company.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:17 am

Basically Smith..........everyone is trying to tell you in the nicest, round-a-bout way........LET IT GO!!! It is like beating a dead horse.

Movin on......
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:51 am

If their personalities don't fit (4x4pac).....get them off of here.
I haven't even mentioned the past......other than ride pictures.
Pate was mentioning the past, and has kept referring to that day for a long time now. He hates Z...we all know that.
What do I need to let go?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:59 am

smith700 wrote:

To be totally fair, it was Z and pate in front of me and the rest of the pack behind, but Z was the ride leader, it was his decision to race away from the group, and he did it thinking he would show pate how he could pull away going up the trail but pate stayed on his but. So it doesnt matter that pate was ahead of me had he stayed back with the group, he would have been as lost as i was and would have taken the wrong turn too, So it would still have been the same outcome.

But all this is old news, many of the originals have different machines and the past is long behind us.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:54 pm

smith700 wrote:
Pate was mentioning the past, and has kept referring to that day for a long time now. He hates Z...we all know that.

Some of the people here were trying to help you from making a mistake and sounding stupid. I think what you really need is to have your little butt taken behind the wood shed and tanned until it glows red. You want to hang with adults, but act like a 10 year old. Make up your mind which one you want. If you want to act like a 10 year old, expect to be treated like one !
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Smith700 here is an example just for you, maybe you will get it, maybe you wont.

Everyone here knows that me and Gunny have had our share of disputes. We may have a few more who knows. One thing is for sure, no matter what I would still go riding with Gunny, and if he had problems such as a break down or was stuck, I would not hesitate to help him out in any way.

Sometime you can be better off looking back at something you might have said and then laughing at yourself. Then move on instead of trying to say that you are the only one that is right and everyone else is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 pm

smith700 wrote:

Seems to me the only personality that "don't fit" is yours there Grasshopper...........Think about that. I've never personally attacked you bud........Just trying to give you some guidance, but you won't listen, so have fun. But I do understand, when I was your age, I did'nt listen either.
And I "hate" nobody. Dis-like, o.k. Don't go putting words in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:24 pm

smith700 wrote:
"When Hp or EGO'S didn't matter"
But you say "lets get gunny invoved also" , " heres one for little smith"
What kind of smart A comment is that?? It seems like TO ME you are still trying to show that you beat everyone there.....and was 2 years ago. No one cares that you beat everyone with a stock 660. Do you think any of the originals care??? They got fed up with this bull-crap and left. I ride with them every weekend, do you see any of this horse crap on the SORR or WATVC forum???....I get sick of this bull-crap every day on here. The members with the smart comments and personal attacks continues over and over.
Bash me all you want to...........Don't care. I just get fed up with this. I'll go ride every weekend with Z, and the Windrock ATV Club and not worry a bit about who has can talk the biggest crap behind a keyboard on here.
I now see why Z, others left here............ Sleep

My last comment.
First-off you YOU HAVE NO IDEA what youre talking about. The "Originals" as you call them, left for other reasons that had nothing to do whatsoever with this. I won't fill in the blanks, cause it's none of your business, but you've again, been listening to the wrong people. Gunny knows, Yank knows, even Wheels knows what went down.
My video-posts were not ment to stir the pot, you and yer buddies took that wrong. I ment it to be just looking back. But once again the phone-calls went out, and here comes the troops.

Kinda hilarous really. Would not the more diplomatic approach have been to respond to "ridepunk" roflmao "yeah that was a good race" or "I'm faster now" or even "I got my doors blown-off" . Never happen, I should know that by now.

Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Pate I did listen to you about the build, I got the KMS head to cylinder, and the Weller head stud cylinder to case. I went ahead with the Muzzys though, I got them off local craigslist(brand new) for 500, and went and picked them up. The whole ECU fuel mapping thing is a little beyone me....and HW has a pre programmed map for everything. And I don't really want to hassle with getting a map right. Yes, todd could be telling a bunch of bull about the big HP gains. and he might be, But after driving it around our 40acre property, it really does feel like a new machine, with a ton of torque. And it would hold 63 with about 3/4 throttle. I really like it, and I am glad I did the build.
I have no beefs with anyone............Lets go ride.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 am

awesome video
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:16 pm

smith700 wrote:
I really like it, and I am glad I did the build.
I have no beefs with anyone............Lets go ride.

cheers
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Not a video, but, the day I met Big-R and Vince and biLLyBob. 5-31-2008 "Ride for Sean"

Back in the day............ - Page 2 Kyride10
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Very cool Anthony. I remimber that day very well. What a great time.

Here is one for some of you guys......... First time I meet Coot, Dave and Nick.
Back in the day............ - Page 2 Windrockride2037
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

All good times...............

Back in the day............ - Page 2 2637cow

Back in the day............ - Page 2 2m6a22s

Back in the day............ - Page 2 Mt9jzb

Back in the day............ - Page 2 303l2xd

Back in the day............ - Page 2 1q515w

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Back in the day............ - Page 2 Eti59e

Back in the day............ - Page 2 9r7u34

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 am

Damn Jimbo. Look at the smiles on our faces. We are definitely up to no good......
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 am

Big-R and Pate that was a geat weekend !! we enjoyed meeting all of you !!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Big-R wrote:
Damn Jimbo. Look at the smiles on our faces. We are definitely up to no good......

You drinking a Sprite, I'm drinking a Coke...........Ahemmmmm. Smiles
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Yep.....I remember seeing Nick's video from that weekend. I was in Afghanistan wishing like hell I was in TN. Egos....disagreements.....tiffs.....whatever u wanna call em. They happen....such is life. The real MEN in life can get past it and move on. This group has done a lot of growing, sometimes in a lateral and opposite direction. The true common denominator is the fact we like to ride and hang out with good company. From my foxhole, we are all brothers. I don't care what club logo you call your own.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:01 am

Big-R wrote:

Here is one for some of you guys......... First time I meet Coot, Dave and Nick.

Damn I am one sexy efer.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:06 am

nocerisdave wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Damn I am one sexy efer.

Dave you must be confused. That is me in the middle. You are on the far left.... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the day............   Back in the day............ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the day............
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next