SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Big Show

The Big Show

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Southern Misfits Atv Riders Empty
PostSubject: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:18 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've started a new riding club at the request of a few guys I ride with. All are welcome to visit the new site http://southernmisfits.forumotion.com please keep in mind this is a new forum, so any and all post are welcome.

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 pm

I guess this club is not good enough for ya?
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

What's up with all the Goth stuff??? Kinda wierd...........IMO
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Big-R wrote:

I think this is a awesome club and glad to be apart of it! I just put this together
for a few guys in my area that wanted to start a club. Some of these guys live in Corydon, IN not to far from you.
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 pm

ridepate wrote:
What's up with all the Goth stuff??? Kinda wierd...........IMO

Nothing to Goth about your avatar roflmao This is my first time setting up a forum and so the back ground that was already in place just happened to be World Of Warcraft. I may experiment with the diff back grounds and layout in due time. Thanks for asking!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:30 pm

The Big Show wrote:
Big-R wrote:

I think this is a awesome club and glad to be apart of it! I just put this together
for a few guys in my area that wanted to start a club. Some of these guys live in Corydon, IN not to far from you.

Where do you live? I thought you where in TN?
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Big-R wrote:
The Big Show wrote:
Big-R wrote:

I live in Henderson, Ky about 2 hrs from you. Do You ever ride Interlake near Lynnville, IN??
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:58 pm

The Big Show wrote:
Big-R wrote:
The Big Show wrote:
Big-R wrote:

I live in Henderson, Ky about 2 hrs from you. Do You ever ride Interlake near Lynnville, IN??

Nope he thinks he is to damn good to go.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:03 pm

The Big Show wrote:
Big-R wrote:
The Big Show wrote:
Big-R wrote:

Cool I did not know you were in Henderson.

No I have not road interlake yet. Shane "S" has tryed to get me to ride there. I hope to hit it some time next year.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Big-R was inter-lake on that last ride when about dumped it in that mudhole. roflmao pot
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
The Big Show

The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern Misfits Atv Riders   Southern Misfits Atv Riders Empty

Back to top Go down

Southern Misfits Atv Riders
Page 1 of 1