SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

louisville rider

Go down 
+10
Clayboy
CatMostFeared
The Big Show
Goose
DOG
Gimpy
stealth
wvyankee2
Big-R
Muddin Rzr S
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muddin Rzr S

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-07

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 pm

hello to all glad to be a member and to be able to talk with others about places to ride and to be able to ask someone if i have a prob on my ride. rebel
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello!!!! I am glad you made it over. We do a lot of riding and there are several here from Louisville.

welcome2
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Welcome to the site. PM me or post your number. We are from Louisville too. We are going on a ride in the morning down by Nolin if you get this in time and want to ride. My # is 523-0671.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:07 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:28 pm

welcome2
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-05-08

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 am

Gimpy wrote:
Welcome to the site. PM me or post your number. We are from Louisville too. We are going on a ride in the morning down by Nolin if you get this in time and want to ride. My # is 523-0671.

Where is Nolin?? Is there some good riding there??
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:02 am

welcome2
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 am

welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 am

The Big Show wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

Where is Nolin?? Is there some good riding there??

Nolin is close to Leitchfield KY. There is some okay "one day Riding". It is only one to one and half hours away from Louisville.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 am

welcome2 ... welcome ... welcome2
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 am

Welcome!

And someone PM me on the next Nolin ride!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Craig_C wrote:
Welcome!

And someone PM me on the next Nolin ride!!

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-05-08

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Please Pm me as well on the next Nolin ride.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 pm

The Nolin ride. Just put some pics of the ride there. It is under Blue Holler in the photos section. There is about 2500 acres there to ride.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:40 pm

da I wanna ride
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Gimpy wrote:
The Nolin ride. Just put some pics of the ride there. It is under Blue Holler in the photos section. There is about 2500 acres there to ride.

Oh you all road Blue Holler? Hell that is 5-10 minutes from the lake house.
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Blue Holler ? I have never heard of it. I know royal atv and dirty turtle and hills and hollers. I am from Louisville too. Wife and I would love to hook up with you guys on a local ride. I guess I am going to have to join this site BIG-R. You already got me hooked with all this local flair.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
Blue Holler ? I have never heard of it. I know royal atv and dirty turtle and hills and hollers. I am from Louisville too. Wife and I would love to hook up with you guys on a local ride. I guess I am going to have to join this site BIG-R. You already got me hooked with all this local flair.

roflmao I hear ya. However, most of the great rides are about 3 to 4 hours away. You need to make one of two of those with us.

Also, isn't Hills and Hollers closed?
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:51 pm

I may have the name confused. There was a good place near rough river that closed a few years back. The place I am thinking about is near sonora exit on 65. It is about 500 acres nothing speacial. Everywhere I go seems 4hrs away. Brimstone, Black Mtn,Big Rock, Wind Rock, Royal Blue (wouldnt recomend) , Wilderness Trail,Lynn ville IN (3hrs) and soon to be Bad Lands in IN (31/2hrs) after my Brimestone trip March 12th weekend. I have rode at Black MTN multiple times but Brimstone so far has been my favorite. I am looking foward to the bad lands though.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
I may have the name confused. There was a good place near rough river that closed a few years back. The place I am thinking about is near sonora exit on 65. It is about 500 acres nothing speacial. Everywhere I go seems 4hrs away. Brimstone, Black Mtn,Big Rock, Wind Rock, Royal Blue (wouldnt recomend) , Wilderness Trail,Lynn ville IN (3hrs) and soon to be Bad Lands in IN (31/2hrs) after my Brimestone trip March 12th weekend. I have rode at Black MTN multiple times but Brimstone so far has been my favorite. I am looking foward to the bad lands though.

You are right, you are confused louisville rider 13435 Rolyal ATV is off Sonora or Up Town exit. It is 500 acres. Not a bad place. However, I was talking about Hills and Hollerz's being closed. It is up in Henrry county I think???

Brimstone is by far my favorite place to ride. However, they are logging that place hard and ruining many great trails. Like 87y.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:

We are from Louisville too. We are headed up around Owenton KY Sunday if your interested. PM with a number to call and I'll put you on local contact list. We were invited back to Blue Holler this weekend, but some of them are going with us to Owenton now. Call 502-523-0671 if interested in Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

louisville rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: louisville rider   louisville rider Empty

Back to top Go down

louisville rider
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next