SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riding for a Reason

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rzrchick
SSXSRider Member
rzrchick

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Riding for a Reason Empty
PostSubject: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:59 am

okay I am going to be hosting a fundraiser for the christopher reeve foundation at www.halemountainohvpark.com September 24 and I would like the support from everyone for this cause since I have personal interest in this cause . As everyone knows September of 2007 I suffered a spinal cord injury that left me as an T-12 paraplegic from an Atv accident at an offroad park. So I want to bring awareness and donations for this event since christopher reeve foundation funds for research for spinal cord injuries. If anyone would like to volunteer to help or know any companies that would like to get involved it would be greatly appreciated. Also if you go to the page their will be a spot where you can go ahead and make your donation they will automatically send you an email receipt for your taxes.

www.christopherreeve.org/teamreeveallstars2011/julie

Thanks everyone

Julie

Last edited by rzrchick on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Outstanding! Will have to wait till its gets a little closer to see if I can make it! peppers peppers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Clayboy wrote:
Outstanding! Will have to wait till its gets a little closer to see if I can make it! peppers peppers

I agree with Clay. However, we can help promote the event whether we can make it or not. allright
Back to top Go down
rzrchick
SSXSRider Member
rzrchick

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:29 pm

that would be great. Hopefully I can get everyone from the different forums to come together as one and ride.
The name for my event is Riding for a Reason

If anyone knows of any companies that would like to be sponsers or help please let me know .

thanks
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Clayboy wrote:

x2 rzrChic, I am currently experiencing left side paralysis due to a series of massive strokes in March 2007. Fortunately, I have recovered my ability to walk (even though I look like a slow moving train wreck while doing so). During my fairly extensive time at the Cardinal Hill Rehabilition Hospital I was humbled on many occassions by the determination and work ethic of sevseral of the spinal injury patients with which I shared Physical Therapists and facilities. If there is any way possible for me to help you perform your tasks for this Fund raiser please let me know via pm.

I empathize and sympathize with you and wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:48 am

KY. Colonel wrote:
Clayboy wrote:

x2 rzrChic, I am currently experiencing left side paralysis due to a series of massive strokes in March 2007. Fortunately, I have recovered my ability to walk (even though I look like a slow moving train wreck while doing so). During my fairly extensive time at the Cardinal Hill Rehabilition Hospital I was humbled on many occassions by the determination and work ethic of sevseral of the spinal injury patients with which I shared Physical Therapists and facilities. If there is any way possible for me to help you perform your tasks for this Fund raiser please let me know via pm.

I empathize and sympathize with you and wish you all the best.

Ok Colonel,,,, Get yourself feeling better and we will both go!
Back to top Go down
rzrchick
SSXSRider Member
rzrchick

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 am

I need to know you to message about putting up a sticky on the home page. I would like for all the guys from the different forums to come together as one since this cause is dear to my heart because we all can have a part in hopes that one day they can have a cure for spinal cords. If anyone knows of any business that would get involve please let me know .

thank you guys
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:57 pm

rzrchick wrote:
I need to know you to message about putting up a sticky on the home page. I would like for all the guys from the different forums to come together as one since this cause is dear to my heart because we all can have a part in hopes that one day they can have a cure for spinal cords. If anyone knows of any business that would get involve please let me know .

thank you guys

Big-R
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:05 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
rzrchick wrote:

thank you guys

Big-R

I have been out of town riding. Sorry.

Yes I think I can work something up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding for a Reason   Riding for a Reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Riding for a Reason
Page 1 of 1