SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New clutch sound??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-04-26

New clutch sound?? Empty
PostSubject: New clutch sound??   New clutch sound?? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Ok so I took the rhino out for its first ride in awhile and I noticed that when its under a mild to hard pull I have a noise that sounds like your shaking your key ring or something like a "chinging" sound... It never got worse or felt sluggish but one time when I shifted from reverse to low it didnt engage until I had given it gas alittle and then it took off. At higher speeds (25+mph) no sound at all. What do you guys think I'm facing here. Oh and its an 08 700 with about 1900 mi.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

New clutch sound?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New clutch sound??   New clutch sound?? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:58 pm

If its been seting for awhile and was not making a noise when parked my guess would be a Mouse made a nest in behind the clutch cover. Check the shift linkage also.The bolt been known to back off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino

New clutch sound??
Page 1 of 1