SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigmike

Bigmike

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th Empty
PostSubject: Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th   Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:03 pm

I will be riding royal blue this Sunday. Moderate ride and I will be guiding. We will leave from RideRoyalBlue camground at 9am. Anyone is welcome to joins us. So far it may just be me and Kountrygurl (my wife) Gonna check out a new trail they opened a couple months ago and have some fun, since the weather is gonna be mild!

Please let me know if you plan on coming, hope some can!

send me a PM with your name and number if you have any questions,
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th   Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Sad ..........that is just wrong.......turning out to be my favorite place to ride, wish it wasn't so far away. Have a great ride. Going to find split rock next time I'm there!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th   Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:48 pm

I would love to. However I just got back from Windrock. I would like to ride there with you sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th   Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Wish you all could make it! Big-R just give me a heads up when u wanna come down. I'm usually working on saturday but can take it off as long as I have some notice.

RangeRover, I think your talking about Town Rock. That's what we call it. Is it where the rocks are split and you can walk between? If so we are talking about the same place.
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th   Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 am

Bigmike wrote:
Wish you all could make it! Big-R just give me a heads up when u wanna come down. I'm usually working on saturday but can take it off as long as I have some notice.

RangeRover, I think your talking about Town Rock. That's what we call it. Is it where the rocks are split and you can walk between? If so we are talking about the same place.

All I know is you take trail 24 then left onto 37 and it is out past the elk viewing....Hope they have a new map out for this year.
Back to top Go down
Bigmike

Bigmike

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th   Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Ya, that's town rock. Someone built a small shack in between the rocks. I haven't been around there since they named the roads. If I think how they named the roads you will go out 37 you will come to another intersection where it will say elk tower back to the left, you stay straight and go couple more miles and there's a trail to the right that will take you straight to it. I'm gonna check out a newer one of 24 called Wilson loop trail. There is a newer map. You can download it off twra's website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th   Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Blue Sunday Jan 30th
Page 1 of 1