SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

does anybody ride east lynn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waller

waller

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-23

does anybody ride east lynn Empty
PostSubject: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 am

Just wondering if anyone here ride east lynn i ride there alot and its free no permit needed i have a map link if anyone is interested in that. If anyone wants to ride just shout and we will put something together.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 am

waller wrote:
Just wondering if anyone here ride east lynn i ride there alot and its free no permit needed i have a map link if anyone is interested in that. If anyone wants to ride just shout and we will put something together.

We ride there often. WV Rider (Tim) knows the place well. He has been wanting to ride there with someone else that knows the trails. Maybe learn something new.

I will be in WV in about three weeks or so. Maybe we can get a ride up and going.
Back to top Go down
waller

waller

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 am

Rode with Tim there last weekend
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 pm

waller wrote:
Rode with Tim there last weekend

I guess it was bad enough for you to look for someone else to ride with lol!

I don't blame you. Tim is a hard one to get along with..... kidding
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 pm

I ride there 3-4 times a year. Its great riding and I find something new everytime. I camp on a hollow close to Dunlow.
I would go more if I had more people to ride with.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:56 pm

lucifer wrote:
I ride there 3-4 times a year. Its great riding and I find something new everytime. I camp on a hollow close to Dunlow.
I would go more if I had more people to ride with.

Welcome to the site. I will be in WV at the end of this month. We will probably ride East lynn. I will shoot you a PM when I am heading that way.
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:00 pm

I dont think i can do end of this month. My teryx did a back flip and crushed the front end pretty good.
Im waiting for parts to come in. I really am interested in getting together with others. I will have it back together for some march riding.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 pm

lucifer wrote:
I dont think i can do end of this month. My teryx did a back flip and crushed the front end pretty good.
Im waiting for parts to come in. I really am interested in getting together with others. I will have it back together for some march riding.

I guess the Terxy did the back flip all by its self? You had nothing to do with it? lol!
Back to top Go down
lucifer

lucifer

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anybody ride east lynn   does anybody ride east lynn Empty

Back to top Go down

does anybody ride east lynn
Page 1 of 1