SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH

Go down 
+10
AIRBORNE
KY. Colonel
wdg
Doc
MuddyBuddy
Stakk
8ball_99
Big-R
Rhino Rob
KYWILDCATS74
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm

OK guys, good news and bad news....

Bad news:::: the spot behind the river is off limits right now and will be for a while, TDEC has it closed pff due to a problem with the sewer plant run off, so I wanted to let everyone know before the got here.

Good news:::: Mark and Aaron siad to come on you can camp on Aaron's property over at Winona and Mark said you could pitch tents at his new site right on the river.

any questions let me know and I'll let Erika know waht her Dad said
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Guess the wrong kind of logs are floating down the river! Im still standing by to order parts for mine to build im. Im actually really debating just throwing the stocker in there for the weekend goin up there to putt around then ripping it back out to build it
Back to top Go down
Doc
SSXSRider Member
Doc

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Im still standing by to order parts for mine to build im. Im actually really debating just throwing the stocker in there for the weekend

Perfect!, you'll be running closer to my speed. You can ride with us and maybe we can show you stuff you might not get to see on your own. All my buddies I'll be camping with have RZR's but I don't hold it against them. We still buddies. cheers

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Maybe?????
Back to top Go down
Doc
SSXSRider Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 am

Big-R wrote:
Maybe?????

"maybe" he ain't already seen everything.
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Guess the wrong kind of logs are floating down the river! Im still standing by to order parts for mine to build im. Im actually really debating just throwing the stocker in there for the weekend goin up there to putt around then ripping it back out to build it

Put the stock engine back in and go! I had to put my stock cage, bumper back on to go. We are going to have 5 Teryx's and a fourwheeler in our group. Mine and Merlins (840's ) 2 that have exhaust, cdi, clutch kits and one stock 10 with a clutch kit. We have decided to go it alone and not hook up with the big group ride. But you are more than welcome to hook up with our group. We plan our route to hit as many red trails and blue with the least amount of green Sleep .
Back to top Go down
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:27 pm

hell yea ill show thursday night busted
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Haha if i put the stock one KY i ain't gonna be able to keep up with your trophy truck of a sxs!! Ive seen the videos lol
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Haha if i put the stock one KY i ain't gonna be able to keep up with your trophy truck of a sxs!! Ive seen the videos lol

Just hit the rocky trails. It is hard to go fast on them....
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 pm

when in doult GAS IT
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Big-R wrote:
MuddyBuddy wrote:

lol! No kidding! I bet Pit Dog doesnt mind as much with those new Elkas he just installed.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:53 am

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
MuddyBuddy wrote:

lol! No kidding! I bet Pit Dog doesnt mind as much with those new Elkas he just installed.

I am sure they have helped is ride!!!
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 am

OK even better news guys! I checked the weather at Brimestone for Winterfest 60 deg and sunny all weekend fireworks
Back to top Go down
Doc
SSXSRider Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Good!, I'll leave the enclosed tr at home and take the tent to save a bunch $ on that liquid gold.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:45 am

Dang the weather sounds awesome!! Im still debating, and ive gotta work friday with the option of saturday too for some extra build/fun money....
Back to top Go down
Doc
SSXSRider Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:44 am

Well I think I have loaded...........EVERYTHING, its amazin how much stuff I think I'll need just to tent camp. Hope the campground is still above water.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:23 am

the ground will be saturated, all night and most of today will be a rain event.
Back to top Go down
Doc
SSXSRider Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 am

Rhino Rob wrote:
the ground will be saturated, all night and most of today will be a rain event.

You was correct Rob, I just stayed with friends in there camper worked out better for all. They have had some heavy rains in the Huntsville area and it took out a bridge on the lower end. Still had a good ride with 88 miles for 2 days. The mudholes was full and I'm very satisified with the Reapers.
In the past if I got stuck going forward I also could not back out but not this trip I backed out of everything that would not go forward in......If only I remembered the xtra easy button on the dash (diff lock) I may have just went forward. Rolling Eyes

Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 2984392110047883113S425x425Q85

Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 2373910300047883113S425x425Q85

Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 2838817360047883113S425x425Q85

Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 am

i was at the farm sunday planting blueberries and grapes, didnt see or hear any traffic. Is the las picture the "monster" pond ?
Back to top Go down
Doc
SSXSRider Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Rhino Rob wrote:
Is the las picture the "monster" pond ?

It is, we did that on Friday, and Sat run over Griffin Mt. and by Hamby Gap that's always a good run without backtracking.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:44 pm

you were all over my neck of the woods cheers
Back to top Go down
Doc
SSXSRider Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:42 am

Rhino Rob wrote:
you were all over my neck of the woods cheers

Common occurance for me, the wife has relatives in the Sunbright/Mill Creek area.
Back to top Go down
wdg
SSXSRider Member
wdg

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Wife and I were there and had a great time.
Camped in Trails End Campground. Rode the Blue Guided Tour on Saturday.
Brimstone Mar 12 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH   Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll Call ... Who is in for Brimestone March 12TH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2