Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Atv tire bonnets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:19 am

http://www.bulldogatv.com/index.php?product_id=16&page=shop.product_details&category_id=1&flypage=flypage.tpl&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=69&vmcchk=1&Itemid=69

I just really didn't find a way to tie down the SXS on a trailer with regular straps. Took a little trip yesterday for a day ride and used the tire bonnets on all four tires cool .......I never had to stop to tighten them and the SXS didn't budge an inch. I would have to say that this is the way to go and will use this method from now on...... allright allright allright
Back to top Go down
Triple J

Triple J

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 am

They definately rock, I started using them about 3 years ago when I got my first Prowler.

[img]Atv tire bonnets 100_0810[/img]

I have them on all 4 corners but it's overkill but better safe than sorry and can get them all on and off rather quickly.

-
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 am

Way to much time and energy for me.....2, 2" straps and I'm gone and never touch the strap till I get to where I'm going. Man....A side x side is one of the easiest things to tie down......but the trailer must be set up for the job. Mine has 3 set's of " D " rings @ 6,000 lbs. and 3 or 4 set's of " D " rings @ 3,000 lbs.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 am

Like that trailer Triple J. allright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atv tire bonnets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atv tire bonnets   Atv tire bonnets Empty

Back to top Go down

Atv tire bonnets
Page 1 of 1