SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EFI Fuel Tuners

Go down 
+6
Craig_C
Foxfire
cajuncoot
wvyankee2
Big-R
Dobeck
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dobeck

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-02-24

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 am

Hello,
I am the new Sales Rep. at Dobeck Performance.
We produce the majority of fuels tuners on the market.
Just letting you know we are allowing you to purchase our GEN3,and GEN3.5 Tuner the EJK direct from us. Check us out at www.electronicjetkit.com and www.dobeckperformance.com
Ask for Kalan, Mention this forum when you order and receive 10% off your purchase!
Sorry if this is considered spam? I guess you can remove it if it is?
Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Dobeck wrote:
Hello,
I am the new Sales Rep. at Dobeck Performance.
We produce the majority of fuels tuners on the market.
Just letting you know we are allowing you to purchase our GEN3,and GEN3.5 Tuner the EJK direct from us. Check us out at www.electronicjetkit.com and www.dobeckperformance.com
Ask for Kalan, Mention this forum when you order and receive 10% off your purchase!
Sorry if this is considered spam? I guess you can remove it if it is?
Thanks,

Yes it is spam. However, if you are giving the members of this forum 10% off then I am good with it. allright

Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm

BTW......Welcome to the forum welcome2
Back to top Go down
Dobeck

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks for welcoming me! Glad to become a member! Thank you for allowing me to keep that post on here! New to the Rep game.Its a learning process for me
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:42 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Dobeck

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks again! And to let everyone know.I'm in Montana now,but moved here from Snowshoe WV. Originally from Waynesboro VA.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:28 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 pm

A big ... welcome2 ...to you......maybe you could jack that 10% discount up to a 15% discount......a LOT of EFI engine in this group.......would be worth your while Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Dobeck

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:01 am

Cool deal I can do that! Thanks,so from now on if you contact me at Dobeck Performance and mention this forum I will give a 15% discount. Just ask for Kalan when placing your order. My number is 1-877-764-3337 or kalan@dobeckperformance.com
Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:07 am

Tell us about your products! What can your products do for our SXS's.....break down each brand if you dont mind!
Back to top Go down
Dobeck

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:55 am

Its a fuel tuner not any different for each model. Its basically a jet kit but for the EFI system. If you put a high flow pipe and air cleaner with the tuner you should get an additional 5-7 hp on average. You can get most info needed off the web site www.electronicjetkit.com ,or contact me here at Dobeck and I can have them answered for you. Its the same tuner as the Muzzy Digi tune,or the Alba,but with our private label. And I can get it to you at a highly discounted rate!!!
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:57 pm

so which controller do I need ?
or is one a controller and electronicjet is like a measuring devise
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Dobeck

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:10 pm

You need the controller for which ever brand sidexside you play on. Its a plug and play fuel controller. its push button on the fly tuning. They each do the same tuning you just need one that is specific for your brand of powersports product. We produce them for the RZR the Commander,Ranger and so on. We have them for all makes and models that are EFI. We produce the majority of tuners on the market but what we've done is come out with our own private label,and are making it available to the consumer at a discounted rate for the consumer in today's economy! We are allowing you to purchase direct from us.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Well I have a 2009 rzrs with dual exhaust so which would I need
Because if I use a aftermarket airbox I'll need a efi controller
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:32 pm

How does this compare to the MSD unit for the Rhino 700?
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Do you have anything that can controll/change ignition timing?
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:52 pm

From everything I have read on this product, it is just a fuel controller. Which I guess would be great if all you want to do is to add or subtract fuel. It doesn't look like it will adjust your timing curve. Without constantly adjusting the timing curve, you will not get the total potential out of your machine.

The only after market controller (that i know of) that does it all and does a wonderful job is the MSD. All controller basically lie to the stock ECU to make it perform in ranges that it was not made to perform. I really can not see any reason to lie to the ECU about the fuel and not lie to it about the timing.

Just my .02 cents. But I think if you are going to spend the money on a controller, you might as well get one that can do it all and open up the full potential of your machine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Eat
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:47 pm

I was kinda leaving that up to the dobek guys to talk about...you can prefer/promote ýóur favorite in a different topic!
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

its like a jet kit for efi
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Craig_C wrote:
I was kinda leaving that up to the dobek guys to talk about...you can prefer/promote ýóur favorite in a different topic!

Well you got my prefer/promote if you wanted it or not! But then again let the guy trying to make money off it tell you what you will be getting!

Why would any company selling a product want you to BID on the product instead of listing a price and just letting you buy it
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm

All a fuel controller does is add fuel. It is need if you add any mods or if you just want to get closer to optimum fuel ratio. I for one need a fuel controller because I added displacement and a cam. The stock setting on the RZR was not enough fuel for the big bore.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 am

Big R you may be one of the only guys on here with a RZR that would actually need more fuel. The RZR is rich out of the box. Power can however be made by taking some fuel out on a "stock" machine! It gets tricky though, as the RZR needs to be lean at certiant rpm and rich at others to make the most power!
Back to top Go down
Dobeck

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 am

Sorry guys I'm just the new sales rep,and this is a learning process for me.The technical aspect of this discussion should really be handled by one of our techs. But I'm asking and learning as much as possible as quickly as I can. 4x4pac is correct.Our GEN3 controller only adds fuel,but with our GEN3.5 you can remove fuel as well. Our guys don't feel as though you need to mess with the timing unless your driving the Ryno. The timing should also be thought of when you get into more technical upgrades like a big bore kit,or when you do a cam or other stage 2 and 3 upgrades. I don't mean to sound ignorant on this subject,but like I said I'm learning as I go.
I'll answer all the questions that I possibly can,but for anything very technical please give our techs a call at 1-877-764-3337. Sorry I can't be of more help but our guys have the knowledge to answer all your questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EFI Fuel Tuners Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFI Fuel Tuners   EFI Fuel Tuners Empty

Back to top Go down

EFI Fuel Tuners
Page 1 of 1