SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport

Go down 
+6
4x4pac
cajuncoot
Foxfire
wvyankee2
Big-R
feyerfiter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
feyerfiter

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  Empty
PostSubject: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello ya'll... We currently don't have a ride but meet Big Ron at Yahama of Louisville and he told me about the forum. We are avid snowmobilers and are very interested in getting into the sport but not sure what the best ride for us would be.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:23 pm

feyerfiter wrote:
Hello ya'll... We currently don't have a ride but meet Big Ron at Yahama of Louisville and he told me about the forum. We are avid snowmobilers and are very interested in getting into the sport but not sure what the best ride for us would be.

Well that was fast! Glad you signed up. There is a lot of info here. Look around and read some and ask questions. We are more then happy to help.

welcome2
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:41 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:21 pm

welcome2 ............you need to get up here by me and ride those sleds Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow cold2 cold2
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm

FOXFIRE ,,no one goes up there until AUGUST ,,when there is fresh powder down !!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:39 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
FOXFIRE ,,no one goes up there until AUGUST ,,when there is fresh powder down !!

10-4 on that Cooter Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
feyerfiter

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Firefox..... I may have too next winter... Snow
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:18 pm

feyerfiter wrote:
Firefox..... I may have too next winter... Snow

Bring it on Dude Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Here is what we have to offer...................

Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  DSCF1004

Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  DSCF0810

Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  DSCF0433

Just a few to spark your interest Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
feyerfiter

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:27 pm

You better put some tracks on that so you keep up with us.... We dont go slow when it comes your sleds.... Well wait, the wife may after she parked her up againest a tree this year....

Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  345888

Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  747683

Last edited by feyerfiter on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Welcome and nice sleds. Like big R said read a lot. You really cant go wrong with any SxS unless you buy the honda big red LOL. All depends on what you want to do with them or what you want to use them for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
ARMY
SSXSRider Member
ARMY

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

welcome2 Tell the guys from yamaha (POLARIS) of Louisville to let you test ride some. They are great guys there and will take good care of you. RZR
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Most that ride trails end up with the RZRS. Not sure what the XP is going to do, but they are fast in the soy bean field at the farm. welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Well, depends on if you are gear heads or not. If you stick with stock go with the RZR-S or XP if you like to modify go with the Teryx. The 840 big bore has no equal. All have there pros and cons. Like I said "stock or modified" that is the first question you need to answer before deciding.
Back to top Go down
feyerfiter

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Im thinking that mostly stock will work great for us. Of course bumpers, winch and a few more upgrades.. The rzr is a more then capable machine but am I telling. You guys are the experts!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 am

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
If you stick with stock go with the RZR-S or XP if you like to modify go with the Teryx.

Hey, i like my stock Teryx. Smiles
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
If you stick with stock go with the RZR-S or XP if you like to modify go with the Teryx.

Hey, i like my stock Teryx. Smiles

Well I love my rex too. I was speaking strictly sport. If your figuring in all aspects mainly toughness and reliability the Teryx all the way. I saw there profile pic and thought full sport all the way. You can look at any ligit sXs shootout and the Teryx will rate at the top or near the top in every category. Usually making it the overall winner. It is not the best in pure sport but it is in the top 3, it is not the best in pure work but it is in the top 3, it is not the best in reliability... oh wait I take that back it is Smiles I can go on and on.. Climbing ability , stability etc.. All ranked at the top or near. Now if you slap a BBK and say some shocks hide It is unmatched spank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport    Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport  Empty

Back to top Go down

Louisville Snowmobilers looking for a summer sport
Page 1 of 1