SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fabric style bed cover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

fabric style bed cover Empty
PostSubject: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:02 am

just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them... becky and I were thinking of getting one off of ebay. we're probably going to be turning the rhino into a four seater next summer, so we don't want to buy one of the hard cover types....

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 1:42 am

Hey Wheels A Guy We Met Riding Had One And Said It Was Tough? Looked Good :) Heck Just Go For It You Got The Big Bucks,You RhinoMcb And Yankee2 OH And Let's Not Leave Out Z28 lol! woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:40 am

Wheels you can get them locally if you go to Gander Mtn here in Huntsville on North Parkway. Think the bed covers are either $40-$60.

That is if they still have the atv acessories, I know they quit selling the Arctic Cats an stuff at this store. They had acessorys specifically for the Rhino also it was not just A.C.

I will look in their later today and post back or call you up when I am in the store and let you know the brand and what it says about them. It will save you shipping.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:43 am

Also wheels, did you see the thread in General Discussion about the Diamondback Cover. Clayboy will be stocking an selling in his new business. If you really don't want a hard cover you might PM Clayboy about a fabric one an see if he can get it thought his business an support him.

Just an idea if you must order! But Gander Mtn locally is probably your best an cheapest rounte. I know they use to have a Seizmik Black Fabric Cover.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:07 am

Rick, let me know when you find out... I think Clayboy is going to take a month or two to get setup(i think that's what he said). PM me... my phone is dead. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Hey wheels below is a Pic of what gander mtn has. They also have fabric roofs an windshield, etc. They want $49.99 which is an average price. I didn't buy one so I can't show you one in use. I will probably end up getting a Diamondback cover from Clayboy at some point.

I also sent it to you in a text message if you saw it already?

fabric style bed cover May04_0001
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:11 pm

thanks for the info Rick... i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:39 pm

It has an open place in the bottom corner of the box where you can feel the material its made of. It is suppose to be UV resistance an strong. I think it is made by Quadboss or Quadgear.

Was that similiar to what you were looking for?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:11 pm

yes, that's exactly what i was looking for...
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly9903

Hillbilly9903

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:51 am

i found several on rubicon4x4.com
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:16 pm

thanks guys...

i was just wondering if anyone has experience with them... i don't really want to buy it if the buttons are going to break after 10 min's of riding, ya know? but, for that amount... i guess it's worth it to try it out....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fabric style bed cover   fabric style bed cover Empty

Back to top Go down

fabric style bed cover
Page 1 of 1