Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any experience with Currahee Trailers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doc
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Any experience with Currahee Trailers?   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 am

Found this, misson I know the width sucks, but I'm just sayin......also if its like the other mission trailers on this site the ramp breaks in the middle to prevent all the drag.
Betcha you walked in with 12-13 hundred you would leave with it attached to the bumper.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Any experience with Currahee Trailers?   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 am

http://www.allstatetrailers.com/

they can put you on want your wanting. next time you come down.
and also all the riders that go to windrock pass by the store located off I-40/75 at pellissippi
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Any experience with Currahee Trailers?   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks, guys! All this info/brainstorming has been invaluable. I just talked to Joe at Econoline, who makes those Sidekicks. I can get the 6x12 for $1350 out the door if I come pick it up, in my choice of red or black (other colors are extra). Their price just went up $100 because of the price of steel, but because their price is still listed on http://www.truckpaper.com/dealers/detail.asp?CID=2000663991
at $1350, he'll honor that price over the internet.

Right now, I'm scratching my head before giving him my CC number, but that looks like the way I'll go - even though I've got about 3 months to make a final decision, and can pick it up.

He said it weighs about 750# and is rated for 2750 GVW just for licensing/titling but has a standard 3500# axle underneath it. He also quoted me $96 for a spare 13" wheel/tire to throw in the back of the truck. Towing these distances, I insist on having a spare...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
yellow660
Sausage Biscuit

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Any experience with Currahee Trailers?   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Great to hear. I'm still wanting to see one of those trailers in person. I really like the look and construction of it. Definitley looks solid. Just need to find some funds now.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Any experience with Currahee Trailers?   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:11 pm

2Slow4U wrote:
What do you guys think of this 10' one? The price is certainly right for a new trailer, and this is the first dovetail I've run across on this small of a trailer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360334074132&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

That is real nice Kent. perfect10
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Any experience with Currahee Trailers?   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:19 pm

DOC what kind of lock was that on the trailer with the wood floor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any experience with Currahee Trailers?   

Back to top Go down

Any experience with Currahee Trailers?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2