SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR XP Dyno results

Go down 
+3
pit dog
Craig_C
wvyankee2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

RZR XP Dyno results Empty
PostSubject: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:23 pm

From Weller Racing. A baseline dyno run done on the new rzr900xp. Check out this map vs a 840 Teryx with porting. The red is the stock rzr xp, and the blue is the Teryx with a 840 kit and porting. RZR XP...65 RWHP!

RZR XP Dyno results Dynonu

Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Impressive number, but a 35 percent loss in power through the drivetrain is kinda on the high side. And I would say the 840 Teryx isn't up to its full potential...should be closer to or a little more than the XP
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Craig_C wrote:
Impressive number, but a 35 percent loss in power through the drivetrain is kinda on the high side. And I would say the 840 Teryx isn't up to its full potential...should be closer to or a little more than the XP

I thought that myself. Always heard that the 840 produced 75 RWHP on the Dyno. Can't argue with Jason Weller and a Dynojet Dyno though. lol!
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Wellers 840's are like 10.1 AMR,VFJ are 12.1 to 12.5 pump gas motors make around 79-80 RWH on dnyojet. And there hp line on the dyno are quick and straight across like the above Xp line. Seen a couple posts on The XP at 65, DASA said his XP dynoed 62
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:23 pm

they say that the xp exhaust is really holding it back.somebody is making duals right now.they say with the new exhaust and a chip....shi.... gonna start breaking.....lol
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:55 pm

pit dog wrote:
Wellers 840's are like 10.1 AMR,VFJ are 12.1 to 12.5 pump gas motors make around 79-80 RWH on dnyojet. And there hp line on the dyno are quick and straight across like the above Xp line. Seen a couple posts on The XP at 65, DASA said his XP dynoed 62

roflmao I was typing the exact post when I hit send a message appeared saying somebody responded. So I didnt double post.
Not just the engine Pit 10.1 vs 12.5 also the clutching makes huge diffrences on rear wheel HP. And we both know you cant beat Vjohns clutching. So your looking at 79-80 RWHP vs 62-65 RWHP and the big diffrence is torque around 58 if I remember correctly vs 41 xp. The XP is lighter 1200LB vs 08 Teryx 1350lb but if you put a bed delete on it is a wash.
If I get a chance to race one at Brimestone I will post a vid.

Not knocking the XP it is a impressive out of the box machine.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am

I had a chance to ride a Kawi a couple of weekends ago. Impressive!
Back to top Go down
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:35 am

very nice HP and torque curve, or should i say straight. got to ride in xp yesterday and drive a rzr s all day, we almost fliped the xp over farward doin stupid crap, too slick to keep the front up uver jumps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP Dyno results   RZR XP Dyno results Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR XP Dyno results
Page 1 of 1