SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where do you mount the harness 5th point?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudcon
SSXSRider Member
Mudcon

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-10-12

where do you mount the harness 5th point? Empty
PostSubject: where do you mount the harness 5th point?   where do you mount the harness 5th point? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 am

with the triple x seats, if I mount it under the latch it will make the latch pop open VERY easily, where else is everyone mounting the crotch strap to? I thought about straight down to the floor but the is a medal square bar that runs all the was across. anyone have any pics of the way you did it? thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudcon.com
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: where do you mount the harness 5th point?   where do you mount the harness 5th point? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 pm

I mounted ours under the latch with a threaded eye bolt. Drilled a hole through the plastis large enough for a nut on the front side of the metal bar under the seat, then a large flat washer on both sides and another nut on the back side. The eye bolt sticks out far enough to hold the belt away from the latch.
Back to top Go down
Mudcon
SSXSRider Member
Mudcon

PostSubject: Re: where do you mount the harness 5th point?   where do you mount the harness 5th point? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:58 pm

pictures?
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: where do you mount the harness 5th point?   where do you mount the harness 5th point? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 pm

31018 is the Simpson part number for the eyebolt. It will be tomorrow afternoon before I can get a pic.
Back to top Go down
Mudcon
SSXSRider Member
Mudcon

PostSubject: Re: where do you mount the harness 5th point?   where do you mount the harness 5th point? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 am

cool, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where do you mount the harness 5th point?   where do you mount the harness 5th point? Empty

Back to top Go down

where do you mount the harness 5th point?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: