SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling our barn April 2nd

Go down 
+8
wvyankee2
Big-R
Rhino Rob
AIRBORNE
bigbore
chipper
GunRunner
BCO
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Selling our barn April 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:12 am

Unfortunately my dad has decided to sell my grandpaws old farm. Many of yall have been there. Its right outside Middlesboro, KY and the property is less than a mile from the TN state line. Its got a big horse barn, 3 stocked ponds, and 75 acres. It has trails leading into endless amounts of ATV riding and also borders Fern Lake and the Cumberland Gap National Park. Its literally a minute from downtown Middlesboro but its still far enough away to make you feel like youre in the middle of nowhere. Ive been told by many its the greatest piece of property in the area. And if you like to ride, hike, hunt, fish, or just have a quiet place to go, its perfect.

If anyones interested, the auction for it will be April 2nd. You can email me at hollercrawlers@hotmail.com if you need any info. Id like to see someone get it who will take care of it and not turn it into a trailer park.

I really hate that my dad is selling the place but I hope someone gets it who will love the place as much as I have since I was a kid.

Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 am

i always enjoyed that place when you invited us up. I guess no more ring toss with Byron Sad good memories, sad to see it go.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 am

That's a shame, it was a real pretty piece of land. I only got to enjoy it once, but hopefully whoever gets it will keep it together and not chop it up.
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:50 am

Sorry to hear that Jon. Had some good memories there and also met some good friends. Hate to see it go.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:57 am

Sorry to hear that too. I really enjoyed it out there (all except for those crazy peacocks at 3am!! lol! )
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Byron and JR are taking this as hard or harder than I am, and Im taking it pretty damn rough. Theyre trying to get enough money between them to buy it, and I sure hope theyre able to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm

hope they do too that is a very special place. are you going to try and get part of it too?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Damn Jon, I don't even know what to say. I wish it was about 5 years ago because the Southern SxS Riders would have a farm in Middlesboro.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Glad to be able to say that i was there Jon. Great place for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 pm

This is one with 2 jack asses in the barn. Thanks for the first ride, with the club, memories.

Selling our barn April 2nd Iozrsl

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 pm

guess somebody's be in the dog house for that remark lol! hide
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:54 pm

First Bell County ride...

Selling our barn April 2nd Lotsofpics151bt1
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Gimpy wrote:
This is one with 2 jack asses in the barn. Thanks for the first ride, with the club, memories.

Selling our barn April 2nd Iozrsl

Gimpy your livin on the edge man.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:36 pm

That sucks Jon. Been there twice. Probably family stuff, but hope it stays "In the family'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling our barn April 2nd   Selling our barn April 2nd Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling our barn April 2nd
Page 1 of 1