SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR XP feedback

Go down 
+12
RedNeckRanger
Gunpilot
Baditude
mike clark
Big-R
CatMostFeared
Stakk
8ball_99
jodyt
GunRunner
Craig_C
AIRBORNE
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dino
SSXSRider Member
Dino

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-08-21

RZR XP feedback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR XP feedback   RZR XP feedback - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:11 pm

I just got mine and I love it. It is a super ride and I could not believe how much better the ride is. At Pickett when I would go over the woops in my RZR S the rear end would bounch up in the air and I would have to slow down but with the XP I could hit them at 35 MPH and the tires would never leave the ground. The power is awesome when you are in in turns you can add a little power and move the rear end easily through it. As far as width it is not a problem where I go the trails are plenty wide enough. So far it is a lot better than my S.
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP feedback   RZR XP feedback - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:05 am

Dino wrote:
I just got mine and I love it. It is a super ride and I could not believe how much better the ride is. At Pickett when I would go over the woops in my RZR S the rear end would bounch up in the air and I would have to slow down but with the XP I could hit them at 35 MPH and the tires would never leave the ground. The power is awesome when you are in in turns you can add a little power and move the rear end easily through it. As far as width it is not a problem where I go the trails are plenty wide enough. So far it is a lot better than my S.

yep...about moving the rear end ...i call it my rear steer.............
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP feedback   RZR XP feedback - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 pm

The first one I rode with one the front end went out on it and it had to be towed back with the front gear puked out.

I didnt like it too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP feedback   RZR XP feedback - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR XP feedback
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2