Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalRegisterLog in

RZR XP feedback

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dino
SSXSRider Member
Dino

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-08-21

RZR XP feedback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR XP feedback   RZR XP feedback - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:11 pm

I just got mine and I love it. It is a super ride and I could not believe how much better the ride is. At Pickett when I would go over the woops in my RZR S the rear end would bounch up in the air and I would have to slow down but with the XP I could hit them at 35 MPH and the tires would never leave the ground. The power is awesome when you are in in turns you can add a little power and move the rear end easily through it. As far as width it is not a problem where I go the trails are plenty wide enough. So far it is a lot better than my S.
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP feedback   RZR XP feedback - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:05 am

Dino wrote:
I just got mine and I love it. It is a super ride and I could not believe how much better the ride is. At Pickett when I would go over the woops in my RZR S the rear end would bounch up in the air and I would have to slow down but with the XP I could hit them at 35 MPH and the tires would never leave the ground. The power is awesome when you are in in turns you can add a little power and move the rear end easily through it. As far as width it is not a problem where I go the trails are plenty wide enough. So far it is a lot better than my S.

yep...about moving the rear end ...i call it my rear steer.............
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP feedback   RZR XP feedback - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 pm

The first one I rode with one the front end went out on it and it had to be towed back with the front gear puked out.

I didnt like it too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZR XP feedback   RZR XP feedback - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR XP feedback
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: