SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After much thought.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

After much thought..... Empty
PostSubject: After much thought.....   After much thought..... EmptyWed May 07, 2008 4:46 pm

I have asked Yank to remove me from the board voting list. First let me say that I apologize to the group for having self-nominated when I was full of reservations. Second, If I would not have self-nominated I believe there could have been less bashing, I apologize for that too. I joined this forum to find SXS,s folks to ride with and get information pertinate to the Rhino and have some fun. I have held positions on charities, non-profit and for profit groups and businesses, and I guess I am a little jaded from those experiences. In short if I cant be fully commited to the Board I should not run. I wont get into what or why on the Board because thats not why I am a member of this forum. Once again I feel really bad being the 6th man and sending this into a voting situation.......if I hadnt all this could have been settled Monday. My sincere apologies go to the forum members.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: After much thought.....   After much thought..... EmptyWed May 07, 2008 6:00 pm

hey man..your all good here cheers

NO NEED FOR APOLOGIES!!!! Your a great guy to have on the forum and im proud to have you as a SOUTHERNSXSRIDERS member cheers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: After much thought.....   After much thought..... EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:33 pm

No problem Dave. You just have to buy gas for all on the next ride lol!
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: After much thought.....   After much thought..... EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:55 pm

and Beer
and dinner
and hotel rooms
and strippers, oh sorry wrong forum lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After much thought.....   After much thought..... Empty

Back to top Go down

After much thought.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: