SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101) Empty
PostSubject: Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101)   Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:00 pm

If you are wanting to run Accessories on your UVT this will help. Its a very easy and cheep way to run them. I know its on a motorcycle but its all the same to the wiring.
Distribution Block

This page is 12v outlets that can be mounted anywhere.
12v acc. outlets
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101)   Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:34 pm

very nice....i need to look in to something like this, cause my battery box is a damn mess...i have my radio and 2 sets of lights and wires going everywhere. again, very good info.....thanks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101)   Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:00 pm

auto zone sells a fuse block.that what i use,mounted it in the glove box :D
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101)   Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:07 pm

i will be doing this if i add anymore crap i got 2 sets of lights and a winch and alarm all in the battery box so im gettin FULL but not quite yet to rewire so im good for now but good info Clutch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101)   Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101) Empty

Back to top Go down

Distribution Block relays (Wireing accessories 101)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Tech Talk-
Jump to: