SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sport shocks for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

sport shocks for sale Empty
PostSubject: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:06 pm

I came across some sport shocks for sale over on RF.net... the guys says he'll let them go for 250-300. I sent him another PM asking if he would ship... waiting for response. even if he wants another 100 for shipping... it's still not a bad deal.

anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:32 pm

I'll take them, just let me know what i need to do. Thanks ,Rich
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:14 pm

broknbonz wrote:
I'll take them, just let me know what i need to do. Thanks ,Rich

ebay cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:57 pm

if they go on ebay... i get 20% of the profit, right Tim?? lol!
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Wheels wrote:
if they go on ebay... i get 20% of the profit, right Tim?? lol!

as much as i'd lie to sell them on ebay I'm actually trying to find some for a buddy I work with.

but if he can't come up with the money then they will go to the highest bidder. shark and yea Rich I'll take care of ya
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:27 am

Be carefull boys, I have been watching them sell for $600 to $800 a set. You know what they say about things that are too good to be true. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:41 am

Tim, a back tire would do just fine... :D and Clayboy, you're right... it does seem alittle too good to be true. we shall see
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:49 am

damnit - I need to log on at night.... I am looking desperately for some sport shocks - but I do want the piggybacks...
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:32 pm

rcmass wrote:
damnit - I need to log on at night.... I am looking desperately for some sport shocks - but I do want the piggybacks...

take a look on ebay, he may do a buy now and end the auction ( Item number: 110250969444)
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:47 pm

thanks man - threw my high bid up there - but 5 days left on the auction - no BIN - these folks know that if they let it go they will end up with 750 - 800 - and we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:39 pm

took mine to PC this evening and tried my new ones out.WOW what a diff it just glides right over those water dams now!!!!! im totally sassyfied !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:40 am

still high bidder on ebay... we'll see - havent seen a set on there in a while - so I imiagine with a day or two left it will get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Yea, they been hitting $800.
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:49 pm

I paid $800.00 for mine but thought I was paying to much at the time. They were off a brand new 08 that was purchased and sent straight to a shop to add a LT kit. Was told about 35 minutes riding time before removal. If I was told a story then they did a heck of a clean up job. Still trying to get them dialed in. Each ride gets better and better, it is just to long between rides.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:49 am

wingman - I would've thought the same - but that is about the going rate now from the last ebay auctions I have seen...and Im glad to hear another positive story about them...

I am still high bidder....

but the auction ends tomorrow night at 11pm... currently I am high bidder - but I know it will get out of hand tomorrow night... becuase I am coming into the summer season where i ride a lil less than spring and fall I am not willing to WIN this auction - I put what I thought is a fair price andI will keep doing that until a) I win a good deal, or b) I get desperate this fall and pony up!

something I havent done yet - price out a set of new Piggy back OEM shocks... BRB.

2007 Sport Edition OEM parts lookup from Power Parts Plus in TX....

http://www.powerpartsplus.com/pages/ecommerce/viewcart/3/26/2/62/20577/default.aspx

HOLY CRAP!! $1500 for the set... for that I could get just about any aftermarket shock!

BUT - the main reason I want these is they are the only piggy back shock allowed by gncc to stay in the stock class....

AGAIN - IF ANYONE FINDS ANY FOR SALE - (and you dont want them) PLEASE EMAIL ME OR POST THEM....

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:11 am

yep - they sold last night for $701...mediocre deal.
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:31 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-rhino-sport-shocks_W0QQitemZ160240847539QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160240847539&

Just saw these at 1:30PM. $700 Buy It Now.....Thought I would post it for ya'll. They are in Tennessee, too. If I had an extra $700, I would get them, but I don't. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sport shocks for sale   sport shocks for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

sport shocks for sale
Page 1 of 1