SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rear Brake Pads Pain in the .......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Rear Brake Pads Pain in the ....... Empty
PostSubject: Rear Brake Pads Pain in the .......   Rear Brake Pads Pain in the ....... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:21 am

I changed the rear brake pads on mine today. Ended up having to remove the entire caliper from the machine. It was frozen up. All I wanted to do was change the pads..... Well, after alot of cussing, wrenching and more cussing, I got it back together and working. Of course, Yamaha could have made it just a little bit harder to work on......they must have been off that day... I just wanted to bitch a little........OK, I'm done. Laughing I also have had several beers this evening....... cheers
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Rear Brake Pads Pain in the ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Brake Pads Pain in the .......   Rear Brake Pads Pain in the ....... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:28 am

dont worry all i said was what the F_ _K what dumba** came up with this genius plan i just took the rear skid off to make it easier and im glad i did jus disconected the caliper but left the lines let it drop and hang under teh machine and did it there much easier then tryin to do it in the wee little area
Back to top Go down

Rear Brake Pads Pain in the .......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: