SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

George helps me, I help George!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

George helps me, I help George! Empty
PostSubject: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:53 pm

George Bush was kind enough to send me a Tax rebate this month cheers , so I decided I'd spend a little bit of it to help George's economy look a little better. 🐘 BS Sands Suspension Seats. Silver Carbon Fiber and Red. The Mod's Continue.

George helps me, I help George! Seatsog6
George helps me, I help George! Seatsog6.67c6282a8b

George helps me, I help George! Cartbannerlg6
George helps me, I help George! Cartbannerlg6.1cf9ad4384

Last edited by wvyankee2 on Fri May 09, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm

cool!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:16 pm

ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh..looks great
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:21 pm

I Know What MCB'S next Mod Will Be Rolling Eyes lol! woo hoo
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:52 pm

woo hooo

be sue to take a pic of those purty seats when you get em in!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:19 pm

Yank, are those the seats that you ordered a while back that are off of the chinese buggies?? or maybe i'm thinking of someone else...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Wheels wrote:
Yank, are those the seats that you ordered a while back that are off of the chinese buggies?? or maybe i'm thinking of someone else...

ching chang choo!!! who lee do whaaaa rhuuy lee okka weeeeee!!!!! affraid scratch scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:28 pm

Wheels wrote:

No Wheels. I believe that was Ridepate, but not sure. I bought these from Ebay. They say they are seconds, so there are flaws on them somewhere. But they say there is nothing wrong that will effect performance of the seat. So, it must be something cosmetic. These were probably bought and returned by someone. But hey, these seats are $385.00 each plus shipping. I got them both shipped to the house for $253.00. cheers
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:46 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Wheels wrote:

No Wheels. I believe that was Ridepate, but not sure. I bought these from Ebay. They say they are seconds, so there are flaws on them somewhere. But they say there is nothing wrong that will effect performance of the seat. So, it must be something cosmetic. These were probably bought and returned by someone. But hey, these seats are $385.00 each plus shipping. I got them both shipped to the house for $253.00. cheers

cheers heck of a deal well with mine i plan on buyin my truck a lift...its been feelin left out of the mods race with the rhino and i also bought a new GPS king Very nice seat by the way...i want some new ones for BiG BoY comfort but will have to wait 😢
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:39 am

george is buyin my zillas and a system for my truck! woo!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:14 am

george should of called it the rhino fund!!!!!!!!! cheers lol! sport shocks for me
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:44 am

wish it worked that way here --- OUR (married couple filed jointly - so just 1 rebate check) refund will be going to college funds or debt Sad
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:57 am

rcmass wrote:
wish it worked that way here --- OUR (married couple filed jointly - so just 1 rebate check) refund will be going to college funds or debt Sad

Call it what you will RC, but it will still open up the possibility for more earmarks for the Rhino. lol!

But may be a good move RC. My wife said if Barack Obama is elected that he will probably take it back X2.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:38 pm

I also spent my $1800 on all USA goods. RockHard4x4 cage for Rhino $800, Progressive 425 shocks $700, Rear Seat Bracket $150, and Front EPI Springs for my CanAm 800 $150.

Keepin it in the USA!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:44 pm

noce work roamerr - and yeah - yank it will free up a lil room... unfortunately... I ahave already spent some of it...

fame gusset and front and rear diff support from trailogic...

bidding on piggy back shocks (doubt it will pay off though)

considering these too:
http://www.hunterworks.com/inc/sdetail/26791
http://www.hunterworks.com/inc/sdetail/26790

I also need to work on my intake... (removing snorkel and then dyno run after service).

BUT ALL STILL IN THE GOOD OL USA!! thanks george!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:03 pm

I can tell you the T-bar thing is pretty cool..It worked good
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Nice seats Yank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheels wrote:

Thats was me Wheels- After playing phone -tag with those guys for two months, then they sent me the wrong ones,I sent them back, then the Distributor said a container is due in in "June sometime and we're not sure whats going to be on it" I got my money back. Got another lead or two for similar ones (Chinese) but havent followed-up yet.
Jimbo rebel
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:46 pm

glad to hear some good feedback wheelin - Todd's nephew said the same after the gncc race!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:11 pm

Wheelin wrote:
I can tell you the T-bar thing is pretty cool..It worked good

How did he have his set up ? Same as Ridepate's?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:10 pm

His is welded to a bolt-on cross-bar Marty.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:54 pm

ridepate wrote:
His is welded to a bolt-on cross-bar Marty.

Are we talking about Todd's or Dreth's here? Jimbo, did yours hold up well to the stresses from the race?
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:09 pm

this is dreths...
https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/general-disscussion-f5/new-passenger-handle-bar-t869.htm?highlight=handle

Ridepate - you got one? assuming it came on your cage from induced fab???
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Thanks, RC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George helps me, I help George!   George helps me, I help George! Empty

Back to top Go down

George helps me, I help George!
Page 1 of 1