SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event

Go down 
+11
Goose
MuddyBuddy
spud
Big-R
8ball_99
JHammer123
Big Red
bonzo
Hollon
chipper
Baditude
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event Empty
PostSubject: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:01 am

Curious who all is going?
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:50 pm

I'll be there either thursday night or early friday morning. we will be at the campground.
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:33 pm

I hear there is a group of gum bumpin grin creepers gonna be there!! I here there are a dozen of them that run together. LOL, see ya there Bro!
Back to top Go down
bonzo
SSXSRider Member
bonzo

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Chug Drunk2 girldance guydance cant wait
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:24 pm

just guessing....thats is that you and Mary joe dancing??
Back to top Go down
Big Red

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:37 pm

anyone from north alabama gonna be going j/w
Back to top Go down
JHammer123
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:45 am

3-4 of us going down Fri. We have a camping spot.Lots of fun.Should be muddy. All are welcome to stop by and say hey. Tent RZR
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Big Red wrote:
anyone from north alabama gonna be going j/w

We are going! So is my neighbor. Probably going up thursday night..
Back to top Go down
Big Red

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:24 am

if i ant got to work i wanted to come up i have never rode brimestone and i wanted to get in with the group and ride
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:41 am

Big Red wrote:
if i ant got to work i wanted to come up i have never rode brimestone and i wanted to get in with the group and ride

You should go if you can. You will love the place!
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Big Red wrote:

If you come down you are more than welcome to ride with us. Ill be camping and can get you my phone number if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:57 pm

11 of us are going never rode there really looking forward to it i hope david allan coe really cranks it up!!
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:50 am

We are camping.. Not sure where yet since all the campsites with hook ups were gone a while back. Probably just be camped out in one of the fields.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:14 pm

We will be there!!! Should have me a new lil ride to test out drive Ive got about 10 beer drinkin crazy ole boys and girls comin with me from mid tn. One of em is my best friend home for R&R. We should all make a run one day! If it is back open we will be camping by the creek. Just look for the 2 prowlers, commander and jacked up atvs. Walk ins welcome Chug
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Anyone be around for a ride and drink or 5 Thursday evening? I think the wife and I will be in to setup around 6. Rest of my group wont be in til friday.

We are camping on the left side of the store site 18 I believe.

Last edited by chipper on Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Muddy ,

Did you end up getting a new can am?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:47 pm

chipper wrote:
Muddy ,

Did you end up getting a new can am?

I don't think he has it just yet....... But I think you will see him in one this weekend.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:00 am

chipper wrote:
Anyone be around for a ride and drink or 5 Thursday evening? I think the wife and I will be in to setup around 6. Rest of my group wont be in til friday.

We are camping on the left side of the store site 18 I believe.

We are for sure heading in thursday afternoon. We are camping in the campground to the right of the bridge. I guess they call it the love campground? Not sure on what spot exactly.. We will be in a Grey Tundra with a white 24' Vnose cargo trailer..
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:17 am

our group is getting in there at various times throughout Thursday, I think a few of us will be there around noon - time will tell.

Based upon the weather report looks like dust will not be a factor this trip.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:06 pm

I think we're leaving by 2 now. The wife is getting off earlier. Ill swing by 8 ball. I think I know the area you're at.

We are down by the trail end store. Left side in primitive camping (field) I think spot 18. Ill be in a white dakota ..
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:27 pm

About to head in to town to pick her up. And I got called in to a shoot friday mornin but as soon as i get done at noon ill be hittin the road headin up there I think all the other folks will do the same with me from here. Look for the red F150 and Blue F250.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:37 am

Look for the yellow XT :) Hope you boys are havin fun tonight ill see yall in a few hours. Give me a call tomorrow night if yall r up there 615-330-9148
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:43 am

It was a wet ole night. Damn new $300 tent didn't like the storms. Luckily going to be nice the rest of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:00 am

Good for you Matt. Enjoy that new ride!!!!!! thatsright
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:57 pm

How about a ride report and some pics? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event   Brimstone Memorial Day weekend  - White Knuckle Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Brimstone Memorial Day weekend - White Knuckle Event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next