Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend.   Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend. EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:49 am

When did you last buy a lobster at the grocery store for yourself,, lately?,,, I never have , couldn't afford them, It's good that I or we can afford to give them away to food stamp recipient,,,is't it?, It makes one feel good to help the needy-----

This is just plain wrong.

This receipt was picked up in the parking lot of a store in Michigan.

There are presently 43,200,878 people on food stamps in the US.

This is an increase of 35.1% in 3 years.

Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend. Foodstamps
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend.   Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend. EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:38 am

That person probably paid $50 for $150 worth of Food Stamps so the recipiant could buy Beer and Cigarettes. thatsright Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend.   Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend. EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:42 pm

People come in our stores all the time paying for beer and cigs with their food stamps cards. It makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend.   Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some more of that "Change" we're getting nowdays! I was sent this by a friend.
Page 1 of 1