SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post pics of your ride

Go down 
+7
wvyankee2
GODAWGS
rubicon05
Bad Behavior
Hillbilly9903
shawnley1222
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post pics of your ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:50 pm

Damn, those are some SWEET rides............Erskin and Broknbonz.....where else do you ride besides LBL? I am stationed out of Campbell and am looking to meet some new folks when I get back from deployment. U ever been to Harlan?? BTW, those SS108s are what I bought, and man they set the Rhino off!!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:14 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Damn, those are some SWEET rides............Erskin and Broknbonz.....where else do you ride besides LBL? I am stationed out of Campbell and am looking to meet some new folks when I get back from deployment. U ever been to Harlan?? BTW, those SS108s are what I bought, and man they set the Rhino off!!

Thanks man, we ride windrock, jamestown, winchester, wilbourns, and wherever we can find some trails. we're planning on going to harlan the end of the month. when u heading home ?

till then, 2 in the chest 1 in the head Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Well, I am heading to WV for R&R leave the first week of June. U guys ought to trek up to hit Yank's WV ride the weekend of the 7-8th. I will be back to the states (redployed) most likely in Jan or early Feb. I am going to be ready to rip it up in the spring of 09!! U will love Harlan. I know the president of the club, Preston McClain. If you dont have a guide, I would contact these guys. They have a bunch of guys that will take you on whatever kind of ride you want. It is cool to buy them some gas or something to show appreciation, but they won't ask you for money. Nice people!! It is the FIRST place I am going riding next year when I get back. I would go this trip, but I only have 18 days in the states, and I need to spend as much as I can with the family. His screen name is Da Bellman, and you can tell him Chris Lucas told you guys to contact him (or Airborne LT). Hope to get to meet you guys soon........AIRBORNE!!

http://ridgerunner.forumcircle.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:49 am

Post pics of your ride - Page 2 IMG_1667

Here is a pic of my truck with my new Rhino hauler. My Dad is bringing it back to WV from FT Campbell, KY today.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:05 pm

Post pics of your ride - Page 2 Newsho10

14" Motosport Alloys
28" Maxxis Zillas
custom fabricated boot guards

lift on the way
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:06 pm

oh yea 2008 700
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly9903

Hillbilly9903

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:10 pm

bradford do you have a lift in that pic if not does it rub at all?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:12 am

no lift, and yes it rubs.
when you try to flex it rubs a little on the front fenders. im gonna have to go with a 2 " lift
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly9903

Hillbilly9903

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:30 am

which one are you going with i saw one i think it was moose that was about 100.00
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Hillbilly9903 wrote:
which one are you going with i saw one i think it was moose that was about 100.00

i have the moose lift works just fine
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:01 am

will be going with the moose im sure, thanks shawnley for the info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post pics of your ride   Post pics of your ride - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post pics of your ride
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2