SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BikeMaster Battery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EasTTeX

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-06-29

BikeMaster Battery Empty
PostSubject: BikeMaster Battery   BikeMaster Battery EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 am

A good buddy of mine gave me this battery, it's new and I believe it may have fallen off the truck. It's a BikeMaster MG53030. It appears to be about the same size as what's in my XP 900 but I can neither confirm nor deny that at this point. It is a gel cel battery but I'm not sure how it would hang against an optima. Hell, I don't even have a stereo set up yet or additional lights. I guess it's time to get some, hey? What do y'all know about these? Would it be an upgrade for my stock battery? I haven't had the time to even research it yet.

Thanks for your input,

EasTTeX
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

BikeMaster Battery Empty
PostSubject: Re: BikeMaster Battery   BikeMaster Battery EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:32 am

Here are the specs on it. Looks pretty good. 30ah and 340CCA.

http://www.mxmegastore.com/TRUGEL-BATTERY-BM-MG53030-p/780534.htm

$150 at Amazon.com
Back to top Go down
WV Rider
SSXSRider Member
WV Rider

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-17

BikeMaster Battery Empty
PostSubject: Re: BikeMaster Battery   BikeMaster Battery EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 am

The stock 900 xp battery has 400cca,the Odyssey has 380cca.
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

BikeMaster Battery Empty
PostSubject: Re: BikeMaster Battery   BikeMaster Battery EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 pm

I bought the premiem battery from batteries plus for the xp 400 cca. And 139.00. It done awsome used it for about 30 minustes when my enginue broke and we had to winch out would definetly buy again and the terminals are on the right side of the battery
Back to top Go down
EasTTeX

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-06-29

BikeMaster Battery Empty
PostSubject: Re: BikeMaster Battery   BikeMaster Battery EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm wanting to run dual batteries at this point. Any wisdom out there on the hardware and charging hookup? Is it cool to run a gel and stock battery in the same charging circuit and cycle? Fixxin to go ahead with some tunes and amps shortly.
Oh yeah!!! I'm new to this forum but a regular on another rzr forum. I'm from the Marshall Texas area. Second RZR but been in quads a long time. Any other East Texans around here? I'll try to get some pics and stuff uploaded soon.

Thanks,

EasTTeX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BikeMaster Battery Empty
PostSubject: Re: BikeMaster Battery   BikeMaster Battery Empty

Back to top Go down

BikeMaster Battery
Page 1 of 1