SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pig feeder my ass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

finally sold my Arctic Cat...So since I am out of town I call on my brother to go pick it up and give it a wash before the buyer shows up, he calls me and says did you know the speedometer doesnt work? No, it worked when I parked it, I tell him to check the fuses. So he washes the thing up really nice, calls me back says now it wont start, not even a noise, no click, nothing. If Arctic Cat makes a rocket powered side by side that will fly through the air and runs on nothing but water I will never in a hundred lifetimes ever own another one. They are JUNK JUNK JUNK. nothing but problems one after another.
my Pigs would starve to death if I tried to feed them with this crap.

can you tell im pissed??
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:46 am

his Pigs would starve to death lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Finally got it up and running again. now its on its way to its new home. hopefully he will have good luck with it knowing he will ride it a little easier than I did.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Been riding the hell out of mine this weekend.....no problems and just short of 375 miles....so far!!!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:48 pm

guess you got a good one, I didn't. for the $14,000 price tag I was disappointed.
Back to top Go down
shellbac
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Greg, Glad you finaly sold your cat! Now you can afford to drive your new money pit!! Hope to see you and Jan at brimstone labor day weekend!! Hope to have my new suspension on and working!.And yes I am glad my cat went toa new home also, that way I could by my new toy!! xp900 love it baby!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Money pit?? I sold that one and bought a XP. Pig feeder my ass 13435
Ashland for labor day! the rest of the bunch already booked so I just followed suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pig feeder my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig feeder my ass   Pig feeder my ass Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig feeder my ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: