SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!

Go down 
+6
MarkM
AIRBORNE
BIG D 57
Hollon
GunRunner
Woodtick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! Empty
PostSubject: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 am

I'm one of those truly lucky guys that has a wife that likes to shoot and hunt. The Boss has killed 12 or 14 deer or so. She is in the 500 yard club. Anyhow, last week we were at Cabela's looking for her a new pair of cold weather water proof boots. She tried on several pair of various make. Settled on a pair of Danner's. They didn't have them in stock in her size and said they would ship them to the house. They came day before yesterday! I paid $230 for these freaking boots. Could have lived with that. Quality isn't cheap. BUT THEY WERE MADE IN CHINA! Needless to say they are going back. I WILL find her a pair of Home Grown Boots and that is that. They couldn't have $15 bucks in these things and I'm just not paying that kind of money for ChiCom Junk!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:13 am

Good luck finding any shoes not made in china these days, 99% of all of them are no matter what brand. I had the same reaction at the red wing store, told the clerk, if i wanted china boots i could get them at walmart for a 1/5 the price.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 am

Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 am

Great site thanks for the info wil pass it on , hate to hear that i love my Danner boots
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm

What about Wolverine? I have a set that I bought at Dicks that I really like.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 am

Rocky?
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:57 pm

I used to buy Rocky's all the time. They used to have a factory in Nelsonville Ohiol and I'd drive to their factory outlet store. They have gone off shore also. Laid off all the folks in Nelsonville and shut down the factory. Although they still have the balls to have an Outlet store there to sell their imported junk.
Back to top Go down
jasonch

jasonch

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Justins or ariats here
Back to top Go down
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 am

That's just stupid. Those folks in Nelsonville needed those jobs just like evryone else in America. I just watched a piece on the news yesterday evening about that. Cisco said they have over 40 billion overseas that they can't bring to America because the current rules allow for them to be taxed 35% for doing it. So they, like many others, are keeping it there and building factories and employing thousands.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am

MarkM wrote:
That's just stupid. Those folks in Nelsonville needed those jobs just like evryone else in America. I just watched a piece on the news yesterday evening about that. Cisco said they have over 40 billion overseas that they can't bring to America because the current rules allow for them to be taxed 35% for doing it. So they, like many others, are keeping it there and building factories and employing thousands.

You can blame our great government for most companies leaving the US.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 am

thatsright and specifically the tax and spent bunch!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:41 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
What about Wolverine? I have a set that I bought at Dicks that I really like.

Some little china dude will be proud you like his work lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 am

jasonch wrote:
Justins or ariats here
I like Ariats too but they are china made, but you know some china stuff is good, my son gave me these on my birthday 2.5 years ago and they have held up better than any shoes i ever had, even went and bought a new pair to replace them when they give up. Once upon a time stuff made in USA was top notch and China stuff was crap, now its not so easy to say which is better. Id rather support an American company but only if i dont have to take a inferior product to do it.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Damn those 6 year olds are probably makin about 25 cents a week too.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!   I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so damn mad I coiuld just crap!
Page 1 of 1