SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER Empty
PostSubject: WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER   WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter... don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter! (Maxine)

WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER
You just have to appreciate this one. Young people forget that we old people had a career before we retired......

WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER A48q5g

Charley, a new retiree-greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.

"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job when you finally get here; but your being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it."

"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear.

Yes sir, I understand your concern and I will try harder.

Seeming puzzled, the manager went on to comment, I know you're retired from the Armed Forces. What did they say to you there if you showed up in the morning late so often?"

The old man looked down at the floor, then smiled. He chuckled quietly, then said with a grin,

"They usually saluted and said, Good morning, Admiral, can I get your coffee, sir?

WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER Eak0es

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
hutch
SSXSRider Member
hutch

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER   WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 pm

old glory
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER   WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER   WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER Empty

Back to top Go down

WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER
Page 1 of 1