SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Sad, But So True!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

So Sad, But So True! Empty
PostSubject: So Sad, But So True!   So Sad, But So True! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Police get shot in Ariz. and farmers get shot in Ariz, but let a politician get shot and Congress stops doing important business and the Media is on it like flies to honey.
This photo is real. Why isn't this person with the sign "we will shoot more police"" not being arrested?

If you can look at this picture, read the sign and NOT pass this on . . . SHAME ON YOU!
Take a good look at the sign he is holding! Ok, all you pushing for illegal immigrants' rights.... Here is one of the reasons we have a problem with it. We are the ones that will have to pay for the welfare of these immigrants, depriving all of our natural citizens!! "Give us what we demand or we will shoot your loved ones".
This is only one of the several reasons the U.S.A. is falling apart.
"Get it Done, Arizona, you are in our prayers" !!

So Sad, But So True! Wetbacks
Back to top Go down
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: So Sad, But So True!   So Sad, But So True! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:30 pm

i dont know who that is but he can kiss my ass for free then i will kick his illegal ass for free rebel
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: So Sad, But So True!   So Sad, But So True! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm

I really don't understand the debate aliens are one thing but Illegal aliens have no rights!!!!!! GO HOME!
Back to top Go down
hutch
SSXSRider Member
hutch

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: So Sad, But So True!   So Sad, But So True! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 pm

They have more rights than i have now whats the problem.I get my tired butt up every mourning to go to work so i can support there sorry a** how about a little work from them. come mow my yard!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Sad, But So True!   So Sad, But So True! Empty

Back to top Go down

So Sad, But So True!
Page 1 of 1