SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accessories for the.....

Go down 
+6
Baditude
Hollon
mason
S
Goose
Foxfire
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Accessories for the..... Empty
PostSubject: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Wildcat.........

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/779724/Zip_W...e8_Singles.pdf

Sorry, I can't get the link to work here. Maybe Marty can give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:35 pm

No worky Fox.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Thanks S....good job Thanks
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:47 pm

nice add-ons perfect10
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 pm

so with the needed skids, top, flares, and a few other goodies it will weigh what?? 1600 or so. add that 300 lbs of cargo and lets see what shes got.
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:50 am

She will fall flat at 45 MPH or so according to someone I talked to that knows someone that has rode one.

Yeah I know 3rd party info at best, but it's the best we can get since AC are slackers in releasing the beast.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Hollon wrote:
so with the needed skids, top, flares, and a few other goodies it will weigh what?? 1600 or so. add that 300 lbs of cargo and lets see what shes got.

Come on man...you really think a f'in plastic roof and flares and skids weight 300 lbs.?!?!?!?! Lets get real here. I still run the plastic skids on my Prowler with over 6,000 miles on it. Don't need anything more than that. Plus, with my skinny 149 lbs ass in it I'll bet it would still weigh less than you and the RZR.
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 pm

I bet I have added at least 200 to mine already, also added the same 200 to the pig feeder I know it pisses you off to no end that I wanted something that would actually run when I wanted to ride and I really cant help that it hurts you so bad, but My ARCTIC CAT WAS JUNK like it or not. and weight is weight no matter what brand you add it too its still the same. weight to HP I personally could care less if its faster than mine I am one happy fucker and you should be happy for me but you have had the ass for me ever since I traded that JUNK off. I have never once bashed your machine and am glad you have good luck out of it. and yeah skids, bumpers, big wheels big tires, metal roof, windshield, rear window, it all adds up. pounds are pounds. and when you start out heavier you will probably end up heavier.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Wow Dude.....I do not have the ass for you at all...do not know where you get that idea. I really do not care what you ride...that's your fuckin choice. And if you are super happy with your RZR....great.

But what does really piss me off is ....I have never said one word on here about anyone's choice of machine, but yet, before the Wildcat has even been released it's being classified as junk.....chopped to pieces. Guess I'll just keep any new info to myself.
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:57 pm

I dont think it gonna be junk, I think its a cool as hell looking machine and havent bashed it one bit, I am patiently waiting to take a ride in one myself, but it is still a little heavier than the xp, no foul just a fact and im only assuming you will need to add the same type of protection as all the others and it will remain heavier it may still whoop everything on the market but its got a load to carry while doing it IF it gets the same protection required by others. I do want to ride one and like any other new toy I wanna see what it takes to break it. I have noticed that whatever other people ride we all go the same places. the trick is to have fun while doing it, who cares what others ride as long as we have the tools to fix em lets ride!!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Hey, we all disagree at times, that's just part of this sport........or addiction as it were...I will admit to making a total ass of myself more than three times....... Smiles but have come to the conclusion it's really more about the ride.
I don't give a shit if you show-up in a Quangti, Bungi,RZR,Rhino,or whatever, if we crack a beer, cook a dog and hit a trail, what's better than that?????
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:31 am

ridepate wrote:
I will admit to making a total ass of myself more than three times....... Smiles

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao Eat

Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 am

nocerisdave wrote:
ridepate wrote:
I will admit to making a total ass of myself more than three times....... Smiles

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao Eat

O.K 4 times............... roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:40 am

Damit Pate!! I 100% agree its all about the FRIENDS and the ride, if something breaks have a beer hop in someone elses buggy and keep on having fun. Polaris, Arctic Cat, Yamaha or nobody else sends me a pay check and im just here for friends and fun. no hard feelings on my part, I want to ride with everybody at some point or the other. if they break I will help them until we get fixed and I hope they would do the same for me. come on guys lets ride! drive
Back to top Go down
WV Hot Rod Rhino

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:40 am

ridepate wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:
ridepate wrote:

O.K 4 times............... roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Admitting it is the first step ... I've been known to show my ass once or maybe fifty times!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:50 am

Not too many of us have failed to make an ass out of ourselves at one point or another.

I can't wait to see this thing in action. But, knowing how many people have run into issues with their Cat machines, it would take some careful watching to see how it holds up. I have nothing against AC, but I do know folks who have had issues keeping them out of the shop. I was very leary of buying a RZR because I had always known Polaris to be iffy too. Maybe this Cat will be like the RZR has been......a pleasant suprise
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accessories for the.....   Accessories for the..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Accessories for the.....
Page 1 of 1