SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. Empty
PostSubject: New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way.   New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:38 pm

Maxxis has released the specs for their new Bighorn 2 Radial tires, a lighter weight version of their very popular Bighorn Radial. The new version is still a 6 ply radial tire with their legendary non directional tread that is good for a wide variety of terrains, only with a lighter carcass. Availability is June / July.

AT25x8R12____18.4 lbs
AT25x10R12___22.7 lbs

AT26x9R12____21.2 lbs
AT26x11R12___25.7 lbs

AT26x9R14____21.2 lbs
AT26x11R14___27.2 lbs

New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. Tiregq1
New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. Tiregq1.e1a344a6af
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way.   New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 7:27 pm

hell yeah!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way.   New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Has anyone heard anything more about the GBC Dirt Commander or Spartacus? Both were new and supposed to be available in Apr or May. I like the Bighorn, but the Duro Powergrip look just as good to me. I know one guy on NYROC cut sipes in his Bighorns for better hookup on rocks and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way.   New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:07 am

I looked at GBC's website. The Dirt Commander, Spartacus, and the new Grim Reaper are all 8 ply tires. The Spartacus is a mud tire, while the other 2 are all around tires. I like the fact that someone has come out with an 8 ply, and they aren't too heavy. I thought about going with an all around tire, but I think I'll stick with my Mud Lites. It'll be hard to give them up.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way.   New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:29 pm

Those Dirt Commanders are the ones I want to try. I bought a set of Mud Wolf off a guy for cheap, so I am going to run them on the Rhino for awhile. I am thinking of the Dirt Commanders for the King Quad. I had Mudlite XLs. I busted a sidewall out on one the first ride down at Coal Creek. I was so pissed. But they did give great traction that day cause it was raining and slick. AND, ITP warrantied the tire and sent me a new one no questions asked. The dealer I ordered thru would not even consider it, so I called ITP directly. They shipped a tire to me at FT Campbell within 3 days. ITP gets a thumbs up in my book. I just cant afford to buy the Terra Cross tires that are similar to the Dirt Commander. So, I am going to have to go with the GDC. I love the Bighorns. Maybe I will have to compare the DC and BH for prices when they are both available.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way.   New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way. Empty

Back to top Go down

New lighter Bighorn Radial on the way.
Page 1 of 1