SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!

Go down 
+6
nocerisdave
KY. Colonel
ollie
Dan
chipper
vanmarley
10 posters
AuthorMessage
vanmarley

vanmarley

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-10-25

quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! Empty
PostSubject: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:41 am

i just purchased a new quad bike and i'm worrying about my girlfriend because she wants to have one too. my reason is that i don't think it is good for a woman driving a quad bike. could anyone out there tell me what to do?
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 am

tell her to buy a sporty little quad bike, whatever that is, if she wants one.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:46 am

She can ride it... I know a lady that can ride one better than most men...
Back to top Go down
ollie
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Yoshi250! I wouldn't want to try to keep up with her lol. She's the best female rider I've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Give her lot's of opportunities to ride yours, let her decide what kind of quad she would be happpiest with. Then bite the bullet and get it for her! It's always more fun to ride with someone you care about. thatsright rebel
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:00 pm

ollie wrote:
Yoshi250! I wouldn't want to try to keep up with her lol. She's the best female rider I've ever seen!
She is good... I don't know of a better female sport quad rider. I've tried to keep up with her, and PB400... forget it... I kept up until the first turn, saw them go around the second turn, then didn't see them again till I got to where they were waiting on me.

Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Tell her to get back in the kitchen and make you a sammich!

But seriously, if she wants one get her one. Not to many female riders, solo anyway, out there. I say take advantage of it!
Back to top Go down
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:56 pm

vanmarley wrote:
i just purchased a new quad bike and i'm worrying about my girlfriend because she wants to have one too. my reason is that i don't think it is good for a woman driving a quad bike. could anyone out there tell me what to do?

Tell her to call my wife and ask her what she thinks of it! Bought a brand new Polaris 400 sport in 1999 and she had to have one so bought her a brand new Polaris 250 trailblazer. Took her riding at Brown Mountian and it wasn't 20min and it was on it's side! Put it this way,I can count on one hand the times she has ridden it since! Tell her to climb on the back or buy a SXS and it will save you money in the long run!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 pm

vanmarley wrote:
you messed up, soon you will figure out a SXS is where its at, had you bought it all you would have to say, wanna ride? get in and lets go! thatsright Or buy her a sxs then when you figure it out, she can ride you around lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 pm

A quad for my wife would be a trip to the hospital first time out....................NO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vanmarley

vanmarley

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-10-25

PostSubject: chipper   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:56 pm

that's what i'm trying to tell her. but all she wanted are those big bikes just like mine. but anyway, thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:38 pm

My wife has a Sportsman 550 with EPS. She has a blast and loves to ride it. She can hang with the guys but has had a few incidents that have now made her go from fearless to being more cautious. She now has decided she wants an RZR S since it has a roll cage for better protection.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!   quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea! Empty

Back to top Go down

quad bike for my girlfriend? not a good idea!
Page 1 of 1