SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net Empty
PostSubject: New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net   New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:28 am

New access to the groups main website is now WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net. Just the .net has changed instead of .com. You can access this forum from that Website now. There are also pictures and videos from rides and a members photo section. If you have not already, send Nick a PM with a photo of your SideXSide and he will post it on there for you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net   New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Thanks yankee..Yep send me a photo and i'll put it up
Back to top Go down
BR44

BR44

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net   New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:53 pm

I've been gone for a while and I must say that this forum has changed a lot and what great job was done. Its nice to see a lot of the same guys... and girls still on here.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net   New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:19 pm

BR44 wrote:
I've been gone for a while and I must say that this forum has changed a lot and what great job was done. Its nice to see a lot of the same guys... and girls still on here.

Thanks for the compliment. We are always working on making this a better places. allright
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net   New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:13 am

BR44 wrote:

Now this is an old thread you found. lol! Glad you stopped in to see us BR44. allright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net   New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net Empty

Back to top Go down

New Website WWW.SouthernSXSRiders.net
Page 1 of 1