SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EMP shit front bumpers

Go down 
+6
4x4pac
Dan
8ball_99
Foxfire
wvyankee2
roadiestar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

EMP shit front bumpers Empty
PostSubject: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 pm

There front bumpers are garbage thatsright ownedsm

EMP shit front bumpers Empbumper013
EMP shit front bumpers Empbumper012
EMP shit front bumpers Empbumper007
EMP shit front bumpers Empbumper006
EMP shit front bumpers Empbumper005
EMP shit front bumpers Empbumper001
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Made out of the same metal as your motor mounts Roadie? lol!
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:28 pm

This bumper is junk. The metal cracks every place. I think it's just a shit design , not enough bracing .
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:45 pm

I think Roadie was playing Bumper Car's Exclamation Exclamation ... nopics
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:48 pm

I'll give you 30 bucks for it
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 pm

8ball_99 wrote:
I'll give you 30 bucks for it

I'm welding braces in it.
Frankly these bumpers aren't worth much more than $50 new.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 pm

See this thread... https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/t10278-emp-front-bumper?highlight=EMP+bumper ... for my fix before the side plates started cracking. There is a design issue. I saw it early and fixed mine before the fatigue cracking got started.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:29 am

Well you could have bought a real bumper, just saying
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
TNrzrs

TNrzrs

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:14 pm

4x4pac wrote:
what kind of bumper is that you have?
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:44 pm

......stop hitting stuff, might help!! lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 am

4x4pac wrote:

Pac, this thread was started by Roadiestar to express his displeasure with a companies product. Do not use it as a selling tool for your bumpers. This particular company is a sponsor here and pays money to promote their products on this forum. You do not.

I am not writing this to defend a sponsor or their product in question. Or to debate the quality of bumpers. In simple fairness to our sponsors, we will not allow a non paying vendor to bash them, or promote their competing products here. If you want to sell your bumpers here, contact Ronnie and work it out.

In the mean time please remove your bumper sales pitches from your signature. And please cease the spamming of the forum for your product.

Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:31 pm

There is no bumper sales pitches in my signature, just a list of products installed on my machine like a lot of there on this forum have.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:53 pm

4x4pac wrote:
There is no bumper sales pitches in my signature, just a list of products installed on my machine like a lot of there on this forum have.

Everyone else here does not sell bumpers. Your PM privileges have been shut off. Just to make sure you have no sales pitches behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:27 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
4x4pac wrote:

Everyone else here does not sell bumpers. Your PM privileges have been shut off. Just to make sure you have no sales pitches behind the scenes.

That is fine. I dont PM anyway.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 pm

4x4pac wrote:

That's funny. you have 51 of them. Including one from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:09 pm

The one from yesterday is where I tried to get a hold of Ronnie to let him know about this BS. I don't know why all of a sudden you have a hard on to give me crap. Oh well I guess if you are on me you are leaving someone else alone.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:11 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
4x4pac wrote:

Kinda funny, how am I suppose to pm him if YOU turned off my pm's? Guess I dont live south enough for ya.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
4x4pac wrote:

Pac, this thread was started by Roadiestar to express his displeasure with a companies product. Do not use it as a selling tool for your bumpers. This particular company is a sponsor here and pays money to promote their products on this forum. You do not.

I am not writing this to defend a sponsor or their product in question. Or to debate the quality of bumpers. In simple fairness to our sponsors, we will not allow a non paying vendor to bash them, or promote their competing products here. If you want to sell your bumpers here, contact Ronnie and work it out.

In the mean time please remove your bumper sales pitches from your signature. And please cease the spamming of the forum for your product.

4x4pac wrote:

wvyankee2 wrote:

4x4pac wrote:

wvyankee2 wrote:

That's funny. you have 51 of them. Including one from yesterday.

4x4pac wrote:
The one from yesterday is where I tried to get a hold of Ronnie to let him know about this BS. I don't know why all of a sudden you have a hard on to give me crap. Oh well I guess if you are on me you are leaving someone else alone.

4x4pac wrote:

Kinda funny, how am I suppose to pm him if YOU turned off my pm's? Guess I dont live south enough for ya.

Pac, My initial post could not be any clearer. Instead of acknowledging the issue and concern, you give me some bullshit response about your signature and attempt to deny that you have never used your posting or PM privileges to try to sell your bumpers. The truth is you have been pitching your bumpers (For free) on this forum for the last two years now. You were never givin any "Crap" about it until now. What part of "We have paid sponsors now" do you not understand? Or do you simply feel that it is your right to use this forum for free advertisement since you have been doing it for so long now?

A simple acknowledgment of the situation and a indication that you will respect the forums wishes would have kept this conversation a lot shorter, and would have kept your PM privileges intact.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 am

OK Boy's give it a brake thatsright enough already
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:56 am

roadiestar wrote:
OK Boy's give it a brake thatsright enough already

Sorry for the Hijack
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:07 am

i have the EMP front bumper almost 2 years old have pushed trees over and winched some with it and no problems looks just like new
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:28 am

Roadie, your last pic posted shows the weak point in the design... that bracket flexes across the mounting point.

The first time I winched with mine, that bracket bent at both of those points... I did pull pretty hard on it though... I stalled my 3K Warn a few times...

I took the bracket off, straightened it by hand, and welded support channel to the bracket in four places... no problem since. This needs to be done before it is mounted the first time..
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:03 am

EMP bumpers are a great product but like many things we add to our SXS's not meant to be pushed to the max and beyond on every ride , what the problem is Roadie breaks everything! To have a bumper that would hold up to him would tip the rzr up on its nose leaving the back wheels spinning. roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:24 am

GunRunner wrote:
EMP bumpers are a great product but like many things we add to our SXS's not meant to be pushed to the max and beyond on every ride , what the problem is Roadie breaks everything! To have a bumper that would hold up to him would tip the rzr up on its nose leaving the back wheels spinning. roflmao

EMP shit front bumpers 76361 EMP shit front bumpers 76361 EMP shit front bumpers 76361 EMP shit front bumpers 76361 EMP shit front bumpers 76361 EMP shit front bumpers 76361 lol! lol! thatsright roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMP shit front bumpers   EMP shit front bumpers Empty

Back to top Go down

EMP shit front bumpers
Page 1 of 1