SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?

Go down 
+110
Paverdaddy
xjcrawler
DirtDawber
ilikedirt
Justinl901
toradi2
hillbuggy
DrMud
crs
Pete 1K
pushrod 1
jerrzr
Hiteckredneckxp
RedNeckRanger
STR8RZR
Cole2525
rocker27
girdlerrzr
chadboehne
Reeko
Raccer
billybob
Bill B
reevesr
T.napier93
HillbillyJon
Bigmike
BigMotts
BluDevil
DoddS
hutch
yellow660
jhoncho4x4
seweljj
justlill
bonzo
oldmustangjunkie
wvregulators
MIKE_D
spidy
rzrrider1
CatMostFeared
aweisgarber
muddy-one
Cuz
njcraddock
southernkyrzr4
TNrzrs
GEEROD
pitbull8151
Baditude
theshane_79
Go4low
Stakk
Hollon
PORKCHOP
RZRS-EDGE
S
orangecrush
Stench
hillbillyrzrs
Smith700
Dean
ktpguy
Dan
hobbz
brownboy
Mud-and-Guts
Wingman
firepup
DOG
Gimpy
stealth
zachsdad
zilla
GunRunner
Craig_C
jodyt
RZR_Joe
roadiestar
ollie
ChrisC
jerr_81
TBONE21
Woodtick
nocerisdave
wvyankee2
Sporto
chipper
RAYRAY
PWM
BIG D 57
ohsresq
8ball_99
BAMA-S
Foxfire
Neuromax
samiam
bacon
Goose
pit dog
Big-R
MuddyBuddy
cajuncoot
KY. Colonel
bush
WV Hot Rod Rhino
AIRBORNE
ridepate
mason
114 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:34 pm

New steering wheel, and dome light
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:16 pm

today I ordered the Weller Racing fuel pump kit for my 450 Rhino. New fuel pump, new3 fuel lines (clear) new and larger filter and all hardware. Looking forward to getting it the first of next week.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Road it to pick blue berries.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Got around to finally installing the Asylum Hardware flares that I got at the raffle at Mason's Ride.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Pam (MUDHOE) drove my Duramax and 14 foot trailer to pic up my RZRS from dealer ( I still cannot drive from hip surgery again). Troy did over $2,000 of warrenty work to it. Thanks Troy. John (ARMY) and Kalip, thanks for helping us load it. We made it home.

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 Ao0pwk
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Last week I got my Weller Fuel Pump Kit installed.....   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 am

So far the jury is still out on just how good this system is. I haven't had much of a chance to ride yet. I'll tell you one thing though, that bad boy sure moves some fuel. And i really do like the clear fuel lines so one can see just what the hell is going on. Will let you know more as I learn more.
Back to top Go down
muddy-one
SSXSRider Member
muddy-one

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Installed a new fuel tank in the RZR today. Still kicking myself for drilling a hole in the old one. Sad
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Washed and waxed the RZR today after the UP trip. Tried to diagnose the rattle in the drivetrain that started last Thur, but it won't make it now scratch Did clean alot of large rocks out of the skid plates though. Also washed and cleaned out the trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 am

Hooked one of the trickle chargers up to it since it hasn't been moved in a few weeks Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 pm

ohsresq wrote:
Washed and waxed the RZR today after the UP trip. Tried to diagnose the rattle in the drivetrain that started last Thur, but it won't make it now scratch Did clean alot of large rocks out of the skid plates though. Also washed and cleaned out the trailer.

Big D said you cleaned like that every night after the day's ride was over. It is hard, when it is new, to not want to clean it.
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Gimpy wrote:
ohsresq wrote:

Big D said you cleaned like that every night after the day's ride was over. It is hard, when it is new, to not want to clean it.

He even had a portable garage he took up with him to park it in over night. roflmao
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Yes i did. It was sprayed down each night and parked inside lol!
What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 Camp_s10
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Installed Super Dave bushings in front A-arms. 5000 miles and the top was still purty tight, but the bottoms, which had beed replaced once already, were loosey goosey. Ball joints were still good. Po Po really makes quallity stuff. roflmao
Back to top Go down
jodyt
SSXSRider Member
jodyt

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Been hearing a little bit of a Jingle coming from the drive line. I figured with 4000 miles on the clock the U joints were begining to go. I pulled the drive shaft out last night, hardest part was beating that stupid role pin out. Tonight on the way in from work I stopped at Advance and ordered 2 Precision # 338 ujoints to put back in. I asked the counter guy if they had a press in the loaner program, he went to the back and brought out a HUGE press kit. I just had to leave a security Deposit that I will get back upon return of the tool. After some instruction from Dan and watching a few videos on Youtube I felt I could handle this. I had both U joints pressed out in under 20 minutes, that press worked like a charm!
What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 Img_1310

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 Img_1311

Also this weekend I noticed the RZR wasn't running just right, seems the Muzzy Digitune had went the way of the Dodo. So I ordered a PCV...Also got a complete set of Super Dave's Bushings in route, A couple more days of mainytenance, and I will be ready for fall riding...if this heat will ever break!
What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 Img_1210
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Jody, you will love the Power Commander!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:09 pm

ohsresq wrote:
Yes i did. It was sprayed down each night and parked inside lol!
What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 Camp_s10

Good Lord, I am going to have to get you out and beat the new off that machine...... lol!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 am

Replaced my bent brake-rotor. Self-inflicted....
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Rode almost 100 miles yesterday with Badride and Chatdc,broke the antenna off my Mason Kenwood radio.Looking for a new one.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 pm

aweisgarber wrote:
Rode almost 100 miles yesterday with Badride and Chatdc,broke the antenna off my Mason Kenwood radio.Looking for a new one.

Antennafarm.com that is where I got mine from.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 am

Got the RZR4 back from the dealer. Troy did 2400 worth of work, all covered under warranty. Also got Super Dave bushings installed, and fixed my passenger side Hi/Lo HID / Halogen bulb setup.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 am

chipper wrote:
aweisgarber wrote:

Antennafarm.com that is where I got mine from.
Thanks,now to figure out which one.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Installed my new pro armor 4 point harnesses and bar. Changed the oil, changed the rear diff oil, and looked at the front end and smiled about what parts im waiting on for it
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:43 pm

AIRBORNE wrote:
Got the RZR4 back from the dealer. Troy did 2400 worth of work, all covered under warranty. Also got Super Dave bushings installed, and fixed my passenger side Hi/Lo HID / Halogen bulb setup.

Troy does us good.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 pm

picked the kawi up saturday ,,new front diff seal and new diff lock cable , front bumper plastic cover got broke somehow,, damn i dont remember hitting anything EZRA but if anyone has a spare around for a 2010 rex let me know !
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Played in the rocks and did not break it roflmao thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?
Page 18 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next