SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?

Go down 
+110
Paverdaddy
xjcrawler
DirtDawber
ilikedirt
Justinl901
toradi2
hillbuggy
DrMud
crs
Pete 1K
pushrod 1
jerrzr
Hiteckredneckxp
RedNeckRanger
STR8RZR
Cole2525
rocker27
girdlerrzr
chadboehne
Reeko
Raccer
billybob
Bill B
reevesr
T.napier93
HillbillyJon
Bigmike
BigMotts
BluDevil
DoddS
hutch
yellow660
jhoncho4x4
seweljj
justlill
bonzo
oldmustangjunkie
wvregulators
MIKE_D
spidy
rzrrider1
CatMostFeared
aweisgarber
muddy-one
Cuz
njcraddock
southernkyrzr4
TNrzrs
GEEROD
pitbull8151
Baditude
theshane_79
Go4low
Stakk
Hollon
PORKCHOP
RZRS-EDGE
S
orangecrush
Stench
hillbillyrzrs
Smith700
Dean
ktpguy
Dan
hobbz
brownboy
Mud-and-Guts
Wingman
firepup
DOG
Gimpy
stealth
zachsdad
zilla
GunRunner
Craig_C
jodyt
RZR_Joe
roadiestar
ollie
ChrisC
jerr_81
TBONE21
Woodtick
nocerisdave
wvyankee2
Sporto
chipper
RAYRAY
PWM
BIG D 57
ohsresq
8ball_99
BAMA-S
Foxfire
Neuromax
samiam
bacon
Goose
pit dog
Big-R
MuddyBuddy
cajuncoot
KY. Colonel
bush
WV Hot Rod Rhino
AIRBORNE
ridepate
mason
114 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Not going to the light bar yet. Although they are great. I've got hella fogs and driving lights from the Prowler. Got the fogs on today along with LED backup lights. Trying to figure out where to put the driving lights can't make up my mind.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Loaded mine on the trailer to take to Troy, Yamaha Polaris of Louisville, for some warranty work before the warranty expires.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Raccer
SSXSRider Member
Raccer

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Just took mine today to have a custom cage, doors, rear bumper, and spare tire mount installed.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:27 pm

All U-joints replaced, rear wheel bearings, air filter, all fluids, tie rod, brake pads and a front axle...... and that's it.... Laughing 
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 am

Installed Dragon-Fire 1/2 doors...
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Went riden and got it muddy.  Cant decide if I am going to clean it before we come to Winrock in a few weeks:)) .  I figure it will be way dirty after Winrock.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:53 pm

reevesr wrote:
Went riden and got it muddy.  Cant decide if I am going to clean it before we come to Winrock in a few weeks:)) .  I figure it will be way dirty after Winrock.
Unless the weather changes,it will be more dusty than muddy.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 pm

ridepate wrote:
Installed Dragon-Fire 1/2 doors...
I saw them. Looks good Jimbo.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Tires, Wheels, Cage, Doors, Stereo, E-brake, Bumpers, Lights, Harnesses and other Custom Doodads.
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 pm

replaced my tires the Bighorns were worn out.
Back to top Go down
justlill
SSXSRider Member
justlill

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:09 pm

what kind of tires did you get
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Wore out?? How many miles you have now Chris?
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Picked up a set of HF Car dollies to keep Ol'dirty in a better spot in the garage and give the wife more room for her car.

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 1455193_10151792844126817_1075368260_n

While I had it jacked up I noticed some bushings that were wore so I ordered some more SuperDaves bushings.  Almost have a full set now.

Picked up a UHF radio from KYMEDIC and a new Ram Mount bracket for an old iphone for my GPS software.

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 544088_10151779430751817_1371181294_n
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Plasti-Dipped all the plastic.

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 15zm9h
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:40 pm

got my radio from kymedic yesterday as well but have barely had time to open it let along install it and the anchor points(d rings) i got for the front bumper about 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Reeko
SSXSRider Member
Reeko

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Put air in the tire that keeps going flat. Noticed that the RZR has became a catch all in the garage over the last month or so. Sad
Back to top Go down
chadboehne
SSXSRider Member
chadboehne

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Put on my Beard 4pts. and Joes Racing rearview mirror. Uni-steer is in the mail. Should be here by the weekend. Offroad Beast suspension 2 weeks after that I think.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Nuttin!!!
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 pm

got it muddy yesterday at windrock and think i tore up my passenger side rear fender not sure how bad to much mud right now to tell have to wait till i can get the pressure washer ahold of it first.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Pate I like the plasti dip...looks good
Back to top Go down
chadboehne
SSXSRider Member
chadboehne

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:46 am

Painted my doors.  The paint was supposed to match the suspension.  It seems to match on metal, but it looks off from the plastic.  Wife says it looks like crap.  I'm cheap and didn't want to spend $30 for a can of Polaris paint.  

Finished up the Super ATV power steering and finished trimming the rear fender flares.

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 am

Got the shocks pulled last week and greased the bushings with antisieze grease. They work great now. Getting ready today to use the RZRS to pull out the uprooted trees today. They fell over in the ice storms.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Looks good in the pics.....

chadboehne wrote:
Painted my doors.  The paint was supposed to match the suspension.  It seems to match on metal, but it looks off from the plastic.  Wife says it looks like crap.  I'm cheap and didn't want to spend $30 for a can of Polaris paint.  

Finished up the Super ATV power steering and finished trimming the rear fender flares.

Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Put my rear fenders back on just some of the pop rivits came out put bolts back with washers also installed new 900 xp fenders on the front and some more mud flaps on the back.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 am

Big-R wrote:
Looks good in the pics.....  

chadboehne wrote:

X2 Looks like they match fine to me. Besides once you drive it for 5 mins on the trail you won't be able to tell even if it is off a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?
Page 24 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next