SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad)

Go down 
+12
samiam
brownboy
bush
AIRBORNE
spud
stanthaman
Craig_C
Dean
Foxfire
bacon
stealth
RokAddict85
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad)   1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 am

We will be meeting at the miners shed across from the snack shack
Friday and Saturday morning at 9.

Friday we are riding the South side not sure of the trail selection. Here is what Rooster posted about the Saturday ride.

The route I have selected for this benefit ride is Trail 2, 16, run the gravel over to northside, then Trail 50, 53,61,63,55,56 to clinchmore. Leaving Clinchmore Trail 57, 51, 33, 9, 37 return. I hope to be back by dark, so if time does not allow I will omit some of the trails. We don't all need to stick together. If you want to take your own group out then feel free to step up and let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
RokAddict85

RokAddict85

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: 1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad)   1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 am

PWM wrote:
We will be meeting at the miners shed across from the snack shack
Friday and Saturday morning at 9.

Friday we are riding the South side not sure of the trail selection. Here is what Rooster posted about the Saturday ride.

The route I have selected for this benefit ride is Trail 2, 16, run the gravel over to northside, then Trail 50, 53,61,63,55,56 to clinchmore. Leaving Clinchmore Trail 57, 51, 33, 9, 37 return. I hope to be back by dark, so if time does not allow I will omit some of the trails. We don't all need to stick together. If you want to take your own group out then feel free to step up and let us know.

I am game for saturday, although I am not sure if I have ever ran those trails before. Will i need to carry extra fuel for that much riding?
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: 1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad)   1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 pm

I would carry extra just in case. You probably will not need it but with a new machine, you might.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad)   1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st trip out in new RZR (woolys offroad)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2