SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....

Go down 
+3
nocerisdave
Foxfire
Woodtick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... Empty
PostSubject: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 pm

On the left is "Walter", Jeff Dunham's dummy.
The one on the right - is Obama's.

I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... Walterandjoe
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:16 pm

I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 ....now Woody, is this your own creation Question Question If so, I gotta invest a little $$$$$$$ in you ....to get you on Comedy Central, or your own TV show, or get you to catalog all of this stuff and get you published.....hell I'll be able to retire too Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Ya know Fox, I told the wife once that I should have kept a record of shit that happened at the plant I worked at for 32 years before retirement. I saw shit every day that was way funnier that all the crap on TV. Case in point: I went into the locker room one day about mid shift and heard the showers running. I stuck my head in to see if someone had forgot to turn them off. There was one of my pals an I asked why he was taking a shower mid shift. He replied that he'd just returned from getting his annual company phys. I turned to leave when I heard him yell, "That damn doctor had so much KY Jelly up my ass, when I farted in here it was like someone Thompson Water Sealed the floor". I always thought that was a good one! I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435

And no, that pic wasn't mine. Just one that someone e mailed me that I though funny enough to share with me buds.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Now there's a word picture for ya Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435 I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... 13435
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:13 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao Not sure which is funnier.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:41 pm

uplaugh uplaugh I always look forward to your jokes and today i read two cheers and they both have me:ROFLMAO roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:06 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 am

Daamn....that is sooo close....very funny roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....   I knew he reminded me of somebody famous..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I knew he reminded me of somebody famous.....
Page 1 of 1