SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aetna mtn or prentice cooper

Go down 
+4
RedNeckRanger
GCFD112
dusty05z71
DOG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

aetna mtn or prentice cooper Empty
PostSubject: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:02 pm

anybody up for a ride this weekend at either place? sunday is best for me but i can do a short ride saturday.
Back to top Go down
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Man I have a wedding to be at or I'm sure stanthaman and I would be there with ya... I'm sure our group would love to make it 6 saturdays in a row on the trail. Don't waste your time with PC go to aetna mtn
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

GCFD112

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:31 pm

possibly me and some buddies goin to aetna sunday
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:23 am

pc is closed to riding .deer season ..............
Back to top Go down
TNrzrs

TNrzrs

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 am

aetna all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 am

I would love to but traveling......Again!!! So, I assume a new machine has been purchased....Correct??
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 am

close, sporto, close. PWM i called prentice cooper yesterday and they said they are open till december 20th i think it was. i know they are open this weekend and no more hunts until they close for the winter.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:04 pm

I would go to aetna with ya but i got hockey and football sat & sun!
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 pm

DOG wrote:
close, sporto, close. PWM i called prentice cooper yesterday and they said they are open till december 20th i think it was. i know they are open this weekend and no more hunts until they close for the winter.

if thats the case ,we will be there tomarrow to let my brother break in his 2012 orange xp 900 we picked up today.
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

GCFD112

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:05 pm

me and a few buddies will be at aetna tomorrow
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Sorry I have not responded internet has been down I will be going to prentice because I thought I might be by myself. What time r u going to be there redneck?
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:50 pm

DOG wrote:
Sorry I have not responded internet has been down I will be going to prentice because I thought I might be by myself. What time r u going to be there redneck?

sorry i missed u .we rode from 12-5 .most roads were closed .but still had alot of fun .haley rd was a blast .we road with an s ,he just couldnt keep up thatsright thatsright but we did wait on him at the turns lol!
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:13 pm

I got there about1130 and stayed till about 530 spent most of the day on trails that ran of haley rd. Meet some guys from alabama had a blast sorry I missed y'all as well maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Sooooo what's your thoughts on the new ride DOG? Pretty funny huh? I love mine.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 am

RedNeckRanger wrote:
DOG wrote:

sorry i missed u .we rode from 12-5 .most roads were closed .but still had alot of fun .haley rd was a blast .we road with an s ,he just couldnt keep up thatsright thatsright but we did wait on him at the turns lol!

I need to ride with ya. If you ride any trails you will not loose me. Long gravel roads..... Maybe lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aetna mtn or prentice cooper   aetna mtn or prentice cooper Empty

Back to top Go down

aetna mtn or prentice cooper
Page 1 of 1