SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just wondering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: just wondering   just wondering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:24 pm

I am not trying to start anything but it seems I have missed ALOT, what happened in the week I was gone? Why 2 forums?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering   just wondering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:28 pm

To put it simply, a few members decided to leave and start their own forum. The only problem to us was, one of those guys was the guy who helped Wheelin start the website and had control of the .com account. So wheelin simply changed our group to this .net address and we continue as before, This is still the Original Southern SXS Riders group and forum same as before. Glad you stopped by, im sure if you check out both you will be back here. This is a great group of guys to ride with and shoot the bull with!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering   just wondering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:32 pm

great unbiased response gunny - this was my pm to neuro on both sites...just wanted to make it public....this may not be the whole story - but this is what I come to know.

a few fellas didnt like the way wheelin was running www.southernsxsriders.com - and one or two of those fellas also controlled the forum...

so they essentially started their forum with the same address...but not all the people...

Wheelin then set up www.southernsxsriders.net (same forum you are used too) a week or so ago. I have been posting on both sites until some cooler heads come to prevail.

I have no beefs with either group and just want to learn more about these money pits we all love.

Hope this helps, I too was confused as hell, until I asked wheelin and wheels and atvrick - then took their 3 sides of the stories and met in the middle with my own conclusion.

kind of a southernsxsriders cliff notes for those not involved... please feel free to add anything if I am wrong, misleading or otherwise obtuse.

Thanks,

Robbie
rcmasss
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering   just wondering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:09 pm

Well ATV_Rick controled the website, not the forum. It was a mutiny or coup if you will. When ATV_Rick took the website, he also took the forum link with him and added their new forum to that link. That left us scrambleing to contact people who didn't have this forum in their favorites, so they could navigate back to us. All is well now over here at WWW.southernsxsriders.net. Glad you found your way back. We just had a little chaos, but nothing we couldn't get straightened back out in a few days. Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering   just wondering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:45 pm

I got a pm from the other site today that said in a day or two it will be gone, and they are going to start over again. Said everyone would have to re-register for the new site. I think I'll just stay where the kool people are, right here!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering   just wondering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:17 pm

thanks for the replies, I hate it happened like that but I am sure this site will continue to grow.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering   just wondering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:49 pm

Glad to have you Neuromax, this site and group will continue to grow because we have a great bunch of people on here and bottom line, its the people that make the difference.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering   just wondering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Thanks for stopping buy. We are glad your here bro cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content