SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers

Go down 
+16
ChrisC
baby huey
The Big Show
Dan
ohsresq
wvyankee2
Big-R
RedNeckRanger
Dean
8ball_99
spud
Craig_C
pit dog
Hollon
DoddS
Stakk
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:28 pm

ohsresq wrote:
Eat Eat Can't we all just get along? Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 76361 Let just Drunk2 Stir up the Cop and have a good time thatsright
Most can... but then there are a few that can't... pot deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Theres a situation where every kind of machine will excel. The RZR is the best for "sport" style riding that I like to do.

My Rhino was great for trail riding, staying clean and dry.

E

Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Stakk, I'd love to see and ride with ya again friend!!! Ok, so here's the bottom line IMHO. I've owned many different brands and can say they all had thier good points and bad points. Although I'm a current rzr owner doesn't mean I think it's the next best thing since the bread of life! Don't get me wrong, I love my rzr, but these other brands have well built machines as well!!! I think each machine owner gets his or her intended purpose out of the brand they choose. It's simply a trade off. Some machines are multifuctional with storage and dump beds and some are strictly sport models! Bottom line guys we're all in this sport to have fun and make great friends along the way.

P.S. Dodds, Didn't you and your XP just do a back-flip down the stairsteps in Slade?? lol! And "We don't want you anyway"? Speak for yourself Dodds, and not for the rest of us forum members. I'll ride with you any day Stakks!!!

Last edited by The Big Show on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Last edited by Stakk on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baby huey

baby huey

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 pm

it was stair case in slade, not windrock.
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Stakk wrote:
Big Show, good to see ya! Chris (Airborne LT) and me talked the other nite and I'm planning on riding with him and the club the 1st weekend in Feb for his welcome back ride, hope you can make it

Keep me posted on the date and time bro!!! BTW, where has Porkchop been??
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice vid. Nice car stakk I like the yellow.----- All I can tell you I'm game.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Quote :
P.S. Dodds, Didn't you and your XP just do a back-flip down the stairsteps in Slade??

Is that funny to you? Why the LOL? You ever been up Lower Stairway? Know how tall all those ledges are? My son and I barrel rolled three times down em. We were lucky and didnt get hurt and if you think thats funny.............. Well I'll just end with that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 pm

I like the girl hafe way up the hill taking
pictures on the left. She had nice Tits.... pervert .... Twisted Evil

what else was going on...... geek
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 am

DoddS wrote:
Quote :
P.S. Dodds, Didn't you and your XP just do a back-flip down the stairsteps in Slade??

Is that funny to you? Why the LOL? You ever been up Lower Stairway? Know how tall all those ledges are? My son and I barrel rolled three times down em. We were lucky and didnt get hurt and if you think thats funny.............. Well I'll just end with that.

Look dude, I didn't think it was funny you and your son could've been hurt! However, I do think it's funny that just because you own a Rzr you think it's invinceable and can climb anything! I would probably use better judgement and not put my son in a compromising situation to start with!!! Dont make something out of something it's not and if you don't like it I'll leave it at.....to!!!
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 am

Ok you guys win surrender . I traded off the pos XP thatsright and bought a King of the Hammers Edition, Stakk's ass kissn' Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 164897 , Big Show approved Bullshit , wont turn over no matter what and can climb tall buildings at a single bound. "Supper Rex"!!!!! winner2

Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 Picture022-1

hide
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 am

Last edited by Stakk on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 am

Why should BigR pm anybody but you, since NAME CALLING is not allowed, You called me names, now your calling DoddS a Childish Prick(something that within arms reach id bet you would not do thatsright lol!) You take every opportunity to praise a teryx and when anybody says different you resort to bashing Polaris and then move to name calling. If thats not childish then i dont know what is. If some of the many moderators here had a SAC they would step up and set you straight on personal attacks. 2cents

Last edited by GunRunner on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 am

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry

Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Read the Ass kissin post above Gunny, I was attacked first from the start of this post, you dont get any more personal that saying ass kisser and calling me a liar. .......But with all said I bid the site farewell, Ronnie I will always respect you, but with guys like Gunny and Dodd, I certainly can't stay on this site with them spewing the shit they spew.

Chris (Airborne) I hope you have a great welcome back ride in Feb, I will try to catch you before you leave to say Hi, but I cannot/will not ride with guys like this.......to everyone else, take care, ride safe

Last edited by Stakk on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 pm

DoddS wrote:
All I said was your post is misleading. You said a Kaw 4 did did the Hammers and it didn't. That's it, nothing else. I don't care if you stay, leave tell Ronnie on me or even talk to me. I called you on a flat out lie you told to make your machine sound superior. I'm not being defensive about it. What you said was bullshit. I'm done talking about it. I'm going to go back to work and try to be a good grown up and not hurt your feelings any more.

Proof of personal attacks
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 pm

I think you just took it a little to personal. You sell Teryx and from your posts you don't think much of a RZR. Dodds probably could have worded it a little better. But his point was just that a stock 4 seater Teryx Did not tackle king of the hammers like the title says.. It did one trail with spotters and a rope. So saying it tackled king of the hammers isn't true.

So I guess he could have said the post wasn't really true and he feels very strongly that a stock 4 seater Teryx would infact not be able to tackle the King of the hammers.. But I mean come on.. What he said rubbed you wrong and it went down hill from there. Is picture honestly was a little funny. He didn't call you a prick. At worse he was a little condescending.

Thats why the very first remark was a bit sensitive aren't we?
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:45 pm

To all on this forum and to Stakk, I want to apologize for all the hard feeling I've caused. From now on I'll keep my mouth shut and not comment on anymore posts. Also Stakk, I don’t want you to miss Chris's ride because of me so I'll not be in attendance.

By the way I never said you were a liar and I didn’t say you were an ass kisser. I never personally attacked you! I said what you wrote was not the truth i.e. a lie. Read the topic of your post and tell me that’s what happens in the video.

Like I said, I'm sorry to have stepped on toes and I'll try not to do it again.

Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Last edited by Stakk on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:57 pm

i own a rzrS so its the best!
dodds owns a rzr xp so its the best!
stakk owns a teryx so its the best!
muddy ownes a can am so its the best!
T bone ownes a can am and two rzrs so the rzrs are best! lol!

get the idea. what ever you own is whats best
FOR YOU!!!!

when you come to a site that 75% or more members have the best machine out (rzr) and you post about any machine other than a rzr your going to get topics that end up like this one. just a few years ago the same thing happened when someone would post about a rzr when 75% or more owned rhinos.

each machine has its place. what works for you may not work for me.

the T4 im sure its going to sell and im sure it will be a great climber. i know its amazing what the rzr4 can climb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Stakk wrote:
Read the Ass kissin post above Gunny, I was attacked first from the start of this post, you dont get any more personal that saying ass kisser and calling me a liar. .......But with all said I bid the site farewell, Ronnie I will always respect you, but with guys like Gunny and Dodd, I certainly can't stay on this site with them spewing the shit they spew.

Chris (Airborne) I hope you have a great welcome back ride in Feb, I will try to catch you before you leave to say Hi, but I cannot/will not ride with guys like this.......to everyone else, take care, ride safe

Dont leave on my account, I just pointed out that what you did blatant name calling and is not allowed, and others have been addressed for doing it so you should not get by since others didnt. If others do it including me i would expect to be admonished also. I personally dont care what anybody else owns rides or buys, that has never influenced me in my choice. I make my own mind up as to how i spend the money i earn and figure anybody worth their salt does the same. The rest of the crap on these forums is just people horseplaying and having fun and is not done in a mean spirited way and nobody should take it seriously enough to get angry.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:11 pm

I said I was sorry Stakk but if you still want to leave Click
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:14 pm

hide I want to click that link just to see what happens but im scared Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:52 pm

LMAO roflmao me too. uplaugh
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:05 pm

I shouldn't had resorted to the name calling like you said and for that I apologize, I'm 44 yrs old and should know better....I don't want anyone missing Airbornes ride, especially because of me or anyone else for that matter, with my schedule not 100% I can even make it, never know if I'll be home or in California or Japan for that matter. so Dodd, you come and ride, and if I'm around I may just fall in and ride too, I don't view an apology as a sign of weakness but of strength actually and again I apoligize to you and Gunrunner or anyone else on the site for my language or attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next