SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Craiglist's scams

Go down 
+3
Gimpy
Big-R
Rhino Rob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:50 am

I have listed several items on craigslist and have got some obvious scams and we have discussed several of them before.. but since i have a couple of big ticket items, they have gotten better..

So i am going to start listing them when they come in thatsright

------------------------------SCAM-------------------------------------------------
I am interested, can i trust you,i'm a navy captain working on ship
and I'm offering additional $100 to your final price for you to keep
it off from other offer.could you please provide me with recent
pictures of this item so i can see the condition before we proceed and
Also,i'll be paying you from my paypal account, so if you are still
okay in selling it off to me, kindly get back to me with your name and
paypal email ID so i can send the money as soon as i have your paypal
info. so i can make the payment asap for the item and if you don't
have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to
http://www.paypal.com and get it set up.. looking forward to your
response.

Regards.

Brett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just couldnt resist a reply
*my answer*

Cash only cap'n , anchors away !

Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 am

Hello,
Is the item still up for sale??Get back to me soon

mainman@gmail
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:45 am

still for sale????2003 HD Fatboy - $11500 (Knoxville TN)
To: bc3kz-2885671209@sale.craigslist.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE UK ??? frontiermodels.co.uk> united kingdom lol!
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 am

still for sale????Cutlass Canoe - $600 (knoxville)
From: April Perillard <84jjj-2874209874@frontiermodels.co.uk>Add to Contacts
To: 84jjj-2874209874@sale.craigslist.org

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

another frontier uk IP address Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:34 pm

*****ding ding*********** lol!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wed, March 7, 2012 4:33:15 PMRe:Re: 2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy - $11500 (Knoxville)
To: tnzoom@
today02.jpg (48KB)

I noticed your listing and decided to ask you something important. I am in a relationship and caught my partner cheating on me so I want to get back! My friend said cl would be the best place to find somebody who I can hook up with for one time only so thought the heck, I would email someone I thought sounded hot in the ad and came across yours! You seem real and fun so would you be maybe interested in chatting online first to see if we're compatible? To prove to you that I am real, I uploaded all of my pics, cell #, and a special note for you only under my private profile page. Can you text me today if you think I am hot? This way I can weed out bots and scammers as I'm tired of them! I bet you'll be astonished to see who I am! :)

http://goodyungings.net

-Sent via my iPad
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm

roflmao lol!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: 2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy - $11500 (Knoxville)

tnzoom,

Is your product still around? Umm...this might be random but you sound hot and spicy in your listing. Do you want to get coffee sometimes? I promise I'm not a weirdo, just feeling lonely. If you're interested, meet me on my private dating profile (it's like facebook for adults), there's no cost to join! My pics and my phone # are all on there so get in touch with me. There are too many liars on here so if you're legit text me and maybe we can meet to become buddies and maybe more? You never know! Alright, I won't bother you again! You'll be amazed to see what I look like! :)

http://coolsian .org

-Sent via my iPad
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm

You have a Harley for sale and those are the responses???? WTF
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 pm

My daughter's supervisor hooked up with an asshole last week from that site. They met at an Applebees here in Louisville. Thought that would be safe. WRONG. He spiked her drink. Drove them to a Motel, raped, beat the poo out of her, tied a belt around her neck and left after he thought she was dead. I told my daughter to tell her that I have lots of friends on here that would come from out of the wood work, if she finds out who he is.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:41 pm

"Pardon me, is your thing still on sale? I saved cash completely ready. And umm, I saw your post and swallowed pride to give this a shot. I want to hang out tomorrow after work around 2pm ish so let's have dinner. My cell # is 698-95XX (last 2 digits are concealed) so text me. Can you send me your pictures to my cell so I know you are real and I will reply back with mine too. I even uploaded a video for you on my profile, are you interested? I promise Im not a weirdo just want to become friends and maybe more!"

http://aftertrnce.net

You MUST join for FREE on our adult facebook to obtain our member's full phone number and video. Once you become a member, you'll be automatically taken to our member's account. This is a way of guarding our member from harm. Many thanks and happy ending!

Yeah my things still for sale roflmao

Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:44 pm

:Re: 2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy - $11500 (Knoxville)

I noticed your post and wanted to ask you something critical. I am in a relationship and caught my partner cheating on me so I decided to get even! My friend said cl would be the best place to find someone closeby who I can hook up with for one time only so thought the heck, I would email someone I thought sounded attractive in the ad and came across yours! You seem real and pleasant so would you be maybe interested in chatting online first to see if we're compatible? To prove to you that I am real, I uploaded all of my photos, phone #, and a special note for you only under my private profile page. Can you call me today if you think I am hot? This way I can weed out bots and scammers as I'm fed up with them! I bet you'll be pleased to see who I am! :)

http://runawaynw .org

-Sent via my iPad

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My animal magnetism elicits the same response again roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Damn man!
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 pm

OMG is it really you? It's a small world, I recgonized your writing form in your cl ad and made the decision to email you glad that your email is still the same. I used to have a giant crush on you awhile ago but sadly you dated my friend instead. Not to be invasive but I heard you were great in bed so I've always wanted to experience that. Hey, do you mind chatting with me on my private profile page? It's secure and discreet on there so it'll be a great way for us to talk. My private photos and cell # are on there also so you can see who I am. The moment you sign on, I'll message you first. I can't wait to hear from you!!! :)

http://lazyturds.com

-Sent via my iPhone

---------------------------------------------------------------

lazy what ????? roflmao
i had 3 more of the my partner cheating, i hate chain letters. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Sorry for the late to get back to you..I really appreciate your
response to my earlier mail as i am highly interested in it...I will
like to buy this item so pls do withdraw the advert from Craigslist.
I will like to know the best price for it,Present Condition and the
reason for selling it.
I will also like you to know that i will be paying by check due to
the fact that i will not be able to meet up with the cash and local
pick up.I will have my mover to come for the inspectation and pickup
as soon after the check has cleared and cashed..I will need you to
provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of
the check if that works for you.

1.Your full name
2.Your mailing address be it residential or office address.
3.Your phone number
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 pm

This is getting good. You should send them to a buds house.
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Tell them that you don't have the unit here with you because you travel with work. Then go on to tell them to have their move contact your mover after their bank talks to your bank and have then send you their name, bank routing info etc...

Sometimes I mess with the spammers until they give up - use the same stupid poo on them - can be quite entertaining.

Oh and tell them you can't take checks since you don't have a checking account
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Did you take a pic of the Harley with you sitting on it naked or what?

I have never got anything like that so far.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Howdy, is the item still available? I need more details on it please. I've been wanting to find something identical for quite a while so uncertain if it's the one. I added a video of what I'm desiring to buy along with my personal information so can you double check if they are the same thing or not?

It would be bad to meet you in person and then find out they are entirely different. By the way, I ONLY deal with adults so ignore me if you are a a young minor trying to scam me, I'll not fall for that. You do have to sign up to see the video to confirm you're real and legal of age but don't worry, there's no cost to join. Anyways, message me on there so we can proceed. Thanks!

http://alikitem .net

-Sent via my iPhone
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 am

Maybe you need to rewrite your ad along the lines of: Please only contact me if you are not a scammer or soliciting me for sex - lol

However, there is a high entertainment value
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:43 am

Hey Gimpy! I'm thinking beat down bonk and buried up to his neck in the mountains smeared in honey. Here Bear! I hope she is alright. Craigslist is obviouse the same everywere. thats why i do not post anything on there. I do read the ads for a good laugh sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm

ohsresq wrote:
Hey Gimpy! I'm thinking beat down bonk and buried up to his neck in the mountains smeared in honey. Here Bear! I hope she is alright. Craigslist is obviouse the same everywere. thats why i do not post anything on there. I do read the ads for a good laugh sometimes.

They caught him about a week ago. Wanted in another state for rape.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Gimpy wrote:
ohsresq wrote:

They caught him about a week ago. Wanted in another state for rape.

Glad to hear that. Scum bag! Too bad the honey bear method couldnt be applied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Craiglist's scams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craiglist's scams   Craiglist's scams Empty

Back to top Go down

Craiglist's scams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: