SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay   Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Did anyone notice the spacers? Its worth another look. http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/rvs/689190016.html That has got to be rough on the suspension..... Here is a quote from the 'owner'.

Hi,
Thank you for your email. I still have it for sale. Right now i am gone on my honeymoon in Hawaii but i hope that`s not going to be a problem because i can still handle the transaction. When i left in my honeymoon, i left the item along with several other items in the custody of The Online Outpost because i wanted to sell them on eBay when i return, but something came up back home, something wrong with my mom and i decided to sell this one before i get back but not on ebay because i need to sell it faster. So if you are still interested let me know because i can make the transaction immediately. Just let me know and i will explain
all the details of the transaction...
Thanks!

My response,

Mr. Weiss, I found this exact rhino on ebay Item number: 140203081555 for 17,000……you have it on Craigslist for $5000.00……did you miss quote on Craigslist? You can understand why I am skeptical……what gives?

Here is the same Rhino on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-RHINO-660-LIMITED-RACE-SUSPENSION-MODIFIED_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el
1247QQcategoryZ43981QQihZ004QQitemZ140203081555QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

17k Now it looks like a typical scam owner out of country listed for different prices on different sites.....beware!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay   Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Ebay listing was removed. suspect I wouldn't pay for anything off Craigslist until I had item in hand, and then would check to see if it was stolen first. Shocked
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay   Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:52 pm

thread on rf.net about it in lost ans stolen section
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay   Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:58 pm

I posted it on RF.net too. The number listed was an Antahiem CA number. But listed out of Jackson TN......
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay   Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:17 pm

suspect smells like bull poo to me coco
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay   Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:53 am

scam...you should buy mine :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay   Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspect Rhino on Craiglist and Ebay
Page 1 of 1